Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

off the backboard... PLANNED PLAY doug?? u serious?

nice stuff.. the talking continues.. Ron's gonna explode in game 3.

Did anyone notice where Artest's elbow was when Kobe elbowed him? Up near his throat/head. Both of them were battling and both them dont avoid thecontact. What about Scola following through onto Lamar's head which lead to Fisher's payback? Its dirty on both sides which makes great playoffseries.

O0O0O0OH

KOBE OFF THE BACK BOARD?

Wooooow...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I have NEVER seen LeBron throw a 'bow.

Or Wade either.

Or Bosh.

Or T-Mac.

Respect your %*@+$%* opponent you %%#$@.

Stop it... elbows are a part of the game, especially when somebody is pushing you in on a box out... you're making this something it's not, just stop.

I saw Jordan throw plenty

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I have NEVER seen LeBron throw a 'bow.

Or Wade either.

Or Bosh.

Or T-Mac.

Respect your %*@+$%* opponent you %%#$@.

Stop it... elbows are a part of the game, especially when somebody is pushing you in on a box out... you're making this something it's not, just stop.

thank you. this dude shuges finds any thing possible to single out SG # 24

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

No one saw that throat slice hand gesture by Ron?

right before he got ejected?

yea we all did. you gettin way too excited over nothin, he was lettin them know Kobe pulled a @!#$% move and elbowed him in the throat

The refs really crippled Houston when they threw Artest out. Think it affected the game too much.

they're not gonna suspend kobe.. not now, cause that'd be stupid if david stern would allow that.. same as if lebron would elbow someone they wouldntsuspend him either

they're not gonna suspend kobe.. not now, cause that'd be stupid if david stern would allow that.. same as if lebron would elbow someone they wouldntsuspend him either

Back
Top Bottom