Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

the audacity of celtic fans complaining about dirty play
indifferent.gif

where did the rocket fans cockiness go?
nerd.gif
I hope we crush you guys at home. I thought we would lose this game. So it's no big deal. The dirty play of the Lakers really helped them, wayto go. But with what happened tonight how can we not come out and play with intensity in game 3? We'll win game 3 don't worry.
laugh.gif
at Lakers fans thinking we're shook, please.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by jville819

Jackin moves from Mac I see
and VC and Crawford.

Can't deny the talent but how can you like his personality? Talking trash to Battier? I understand talking smack with Artest, but Battier has his mouth shut.
Are you serious? You dudes are soft and/or have never played sports or anything competitively. Talking trash is just apart of the game get overit.

this series is gonna be interesting if the lakers are one game away from winning. i see artest swinging on someone with a few secs left and lakers about to win

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I wish Ron would have smashed kobe's face in.
I was waiting for it. Indiana Ron would have gave Kobe the ricky hatton treatment
Ron actually likes Kobe a LOT.... said he really respects him & Kobe is one of his favorite players.

No way he'd do that....

Then again its Artest......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He could just snap

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

funny.....

if you dont like Kobe then just say you dont like him.
but to say his MANNERISMS.... and his COCKY ATTITUDE, (as i type, he just did the most rediculous *%!$ LOL)
but these the same people who praise Mike Jordan.....

and Kobe mimics Jordan in every way....
not sure if you guys watch basketball in the 90's... Jordan was one of the most dirtiest players in the L, one of the most cockiest players in the L, nobody said anything.... Elbows are apart of the game, period.... Ron throw bows like everybody else, he talk trash like everybody else....
but Kobe...its a problem.....

also comes back to me, how Kenny C Webb, and Chuck were SLAYING Dirk, for saying the Nuggets could guard him.... and how a Great player like Kobe would never say that let alone let it happen... he would take it as a challenge, and come out bustings people's +@#......
Lot of good points... anybody who watched MJ play a lot should realize that Kobe is basically an MJ impersonator with his every movement on thecourt.

It's funny - I think if Kobe played back then and MJ now, you guys would all hail Kobe and hate MJ. I honestly believe that.

I knew i should have dvr'd inside the Nba tonight
smh.gif
..I'm sure it will be epic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by jville819

Jackin moves from Mac I see
and VC and Crawford.

Can't deny the talent but how can you like his personality? Talking trash to Battier? I understand talking smack with Artest, but Battier has his mouth shut.
Are you serious? You dudes are soft and/or have never played sports or anything competitively. Talking trash is just apart of the game get over it.
So True.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

Won't have to worry about us when your star player is dead somewhere...
We took homecourt from you, i say thats sucessful
pimp.gif

we can agree the reffing was horrible both ways and now the game is out of control.
You won, tonight good job, he have homecourt now see what we can do with it.
I just hope the refs are better next game so the teams can show their real talent and not this sloppy basketball

Originally Posted by blackxme

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
I hope we crush you guys at home. I thought we would lose this game. So it's no big deal. The dirty play of the Lakers really helped them, way to go. But with what happened tonight how can we not come out and play with intensity in game 3? We'll win game 3 don't worry.
laugh.gif
at Lakers fans thinking we're shook, please.

you can talk all you want.. but you should be lucky to be in round 2. besides you're not gonna win this series

Back
Top Bottom