Official Game 4: 05/10 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 12:30PM PST ABC

so now Gasol decides to get good post position? what a *!#*#++ bum
grin.gif

I'm not watching this game but I'm putting this loss on Kobe and Phil. As the unquestioned leader of the team and the coach, it's their job to getthe rest of the team to play with a sense of urgency and pride, and to hustle. You'd think after they got stomped in the Finals last year they would comeout hungry and play every game like it was their last..but instead they play like a bunch of divas and are lazy as hell. I'm definitely starting to thinkKobe doesn't have what it takes to motivate or lead a team to a championship. This is pathetic.

is there a mercy rule in the NBA?

if not, there should be.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

you guys win this game but lakers win serious but lakers are not winning it this year sadly.

i know because team that have trouble in the 2nd round of the playoffs have never win the chip...

remember how the lakers struggled last year in the playoffs and the celtics killed everyone in there way!!!

o it was the other way around
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

QFT

at least we are having these breakdowns in the 2nd round
i would rather have them now, than in the finals

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Ah yes, watching these overrated soft *#% clowns get embarrassed right now is such a joy to see. I knew they were gonna lose this game and this series, but got damn, they're just straight getting murked. this is lookin like the Memorial Day Massacre back in '85, this is MDM pt.2 Mother's Day Massacre.
laugh.gif
I hope they beat these clowns by 50 to be honest, keep it goin rockets.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
.... * Waits for a comeback *

laugh.gif

you guys win this game but lakers win serious but lakers are not winning it this year sadly.

i know because team that have trouble in the 2nd round of the playoffs have never win the chip...

remember how the lakers struggled last year in the playoffs and the celtics killed everyone in there way!!!

embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

But I'm seeing traits (especially on defense) that raise questions about L.A. to me.

Yes teams struggle, but there are mental errors and poor defensive efforts from L.A. that make people question their championship ability.

Originally Posted by enrique23

embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

QFT

if the Lakers make it past the Rockets they'll have probs in the finals against the Cavs....

Kobe needs to be in the %!$#*+@ game... smh

all we need is a couple of runs, momentum, then we're back in it.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

But I'm seeing traits (especially on defense) that raise questions about L.A. to me.

Yes teams struggle, but there are mental errors and poor defensive efforts from L.A. that make people question their championship ability.

we need to take these lumps you damn well know we wont play D like this against the Cavs its a known fact that Kobe plays his best D on LBJ DWade Tmac and suchhe will raise his level of play and this team will follow
grin.gif

i hope
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by enrique23

embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

QFT

if the Lakers make it past the Rockets they'll have probs in the finals against the Cavs....
Finals start after the 2nd round now?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom