Official Game 4: 05/10 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 12:30PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Kobe needs to be in the %!$#*+@ game... smh

all we need is a couple of runs, momentum, then we're back in it.
and some good defense...

Originally Posted by franchise3

If the Lakers advance, good luck trying to guard Chauncy, no matter who starts for LA
we already know that
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Kobe needs to be in the %!$#*+@ game... smh

all we need is a couple of runs, momentum, then we're back in it.

nah man. we need to just give this one up
everything we did would have to be perfect and the rockets would have to have a breakdown similar to ours
that has not happened at all, so we just need to take the L and get ready for game 5

i'm intersted in how .L.A. responds after a BLOWOUT....

Didnt happent until game 6 last year in the finals...

Correct me if i'm wrong..

hopefully EMBARASSMENT will bring some fight outta these guys..

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

you guys win this game but lakers win serious but lakers are not winning it this year sadly.

i know because team that have trouble in the 2nd round of the playoffs have never win the chip...

remember how the lakers struggled last year in the playoffs and the celtics killed everyone in there way!!!

o it was the other way around
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

QFT

at least we are having these breakdowns in the 2nd round
i would rather have them now, than in the finals
if the Lakers make it past the Rockets they'll have probs in the finals against the Cavs....
i know that its a toss up they are a great team but i know we can beat them people say regular season does not count but look at the records itdoes and we match up with the cavs very well its would be great to see!

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

you guys win this game but lakers win serious but lakers are not winning it this year sadly.

i know because team that have trouble in the 2nd round of the playoffs have never win the chip...

remember how the lakers struggled last year in the playoffs and the celtics killed everyone in there way!!!

embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

But I'm seeing traits (especially on defense) that raise questions about L.A. to me.

Yes teams struggle, but there are mental errors and poor defensive efforts from L.A. that make people question their championship ability.
Outacontrol music you are 100% right.

I love my squad to death but all the things we are bad at (D, Closing teams out, holding on to leads) is everything the Cavs are great at.

Some Folks on this board may not want to admit it, but if something doesn't change and soon we are going to struggle.

But you do know we always turn it on VS. the big teams.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by enrique23

embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

QFT

at least we are having these breakdowns in the 2nd round
i would rather have them now, than in the finals
if the Lakers make it past the Rockets they'll have probs in the finals against the Cavs....
i know that its a toss up they are a great team but i know we can beat them people say regular season does not count but look at the records it does and we match up with the cavs very well its would be great to see!
but look at the record against the Rockets during the season, and look at this series.

We just gotta take this as one of those "lession games". Glad this happened in a game 4 and not a game 6 or 7. I'm not giving up on my team tillits over, none of you should either. Just pisses me off. We will be back next game.

21 point game with 7 minutes remaining is still a lot of time left, Rockets can't get complacent.

...Especially while your opponent is Kobe Bryant and the Lakers.

PAU is an absolutely TERRIBLE rebounder...

idc what he averages, he just stands there and watches.

Back
Top Bottom