OFFICIAL: GAME 6 [3] LAKERS @ [2] UTAH 7:30P.M. PST

this is going to be such a great game. Lakers will play like a good team and win so they can get some rest and get ready for the Spurs.

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
Ha, the Lakers are done, they have no chance in Utah with sad a*& Kobe and his crying about his back. Brewer and co will stick it to him all night. The Lakers don't want it with the Jazz, Jerry Sloan owns the Flakeshow and Derron and Carlos are reminding the hopeless Laker fans of Stockton and Malone. Put a fork in these dudes, the Jazz cruise easily in this one and then I will finish them off in game 7. Thanks for playin losers. Williams with 33 and 18, Boozer with 29 and 22 rebounds, Okur with 7 3's, AK with 13 blocks. Jazz 121, Lakers 99

My main man 3PLE, comin thru last minute.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Who the F is calling this game. If it's Mike Wilbon I'm going to be F'n pissed, you don't even know. If I ever saw him in real life I wouldpunch him.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ha, the Lakers are done, they have no chance in Utah with sad a*& Kobe and his crying about his back. Brewer and co will stick it to him all night. The Lakers don't want it with the Jazz, Jerry Sloan owns the Flakeshow and Derron and Carlos are reminding the hopeless Laker fans of Stockton and Malone. Put a fork in these dudes, the Jazz cruise easily in this one and then I will finish them off in game 7. Thanks for playin losers. Williams with 33 and 18, Boozer with 29 and 22 rebounds, Okur with 7 3's, AK with 13 blocks. Jazz 121, Lakers 99

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

i was going to watch the game, now I can just sleep.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

slightly off-topic but at our school it's Sun God, if anyone knows UCSD it's where people get drunk and there's a concert and stuff (i may beheading off later just to catch Living Legends), but anyway, there are these laker fans in the dorm below me that are really cursin out the Jazz and yellingrandom $%@% out (yes i'm listening to them right now), "KOBE MVP! If you don't admit Kobe is the best player in the NBA, I ain't talkin to youno more. Kobe has D, LeBron doesn't have D. He has everything!" "AK47 SUCKS !%*", "FARMAR's SICK, I'm friends with him onFacebook!"
laugh.gif
i wish i were drunk so i could yell something back,have fun and just start $%@%.
I dunno, they just seem like some NTer Laker fans, which one if you is it?
tongue.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Wait, when did he post that?

CP, don't be playing with my feelings like that bro when it comes to our MVP. You damn well know he opens his post up with a
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

SOB they're doing the preview with Mike Torico. I want to shoot myself.

laugh.gif

If you live in LA or Socal they are showing the game tonight onKCAL 9.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

3PLEDOUBLE?
nerd.gif
3PLEDOUBLE, come on baby, don't let us down tonight. How many you got us losin by tonight? 15? 25? 140?
laugh.gif
180px-Corny_Schoko.jpg
I agree. at first it was funny but its not anymore... We should just ignore his ******ed predictions because they really do make him look foolish....Gy is looking for attention... dont give it to him...

Does the first game of a doubleheader EVER finish in 2:30 hours? They better air the start of this game on another network.

I HATE ESPN.
TNT did it so professionally when they had the same problem last game by easily swapping the beginning of the game to tbs.

Back
Top Bottom