OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Originally Posted by shoehd

perkins is done
pimp.gif
#%@# you. classless laker fans, what a surprise.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

An entire playoff without a Kobe Bryant game winner/signature moment? Its well over due, Black Mamba will hit the closer in OT 99-95.

what would you call the end of game 6 in PHX?

Originally Posted by GotShpat

Originally Posted by finnns2003

perkins is done
pimp.gif

And you're saying Boston has classy fans? Go eat a rabbit you idiot, they're all wiggers.

You don't believe that. But for good measure, I hope your TV burns out during tomorrow's game.

Originally Posted by GotShpat

perkins is done
pimp.gif

And you're saying Boston has classy fans? Go eat a rabbit you idiot, they're all wiggers.

You don't believe that. But for good measure, I hope your TV burns out during tomorrow's game.

roll.gif
at hoping his TV burns out.

I know we arent acting like Boston and their fans are full of class..

I wonder if Game 7 will single handedly shut NT down tomorrow

Perkins obviously provided a lot of the things that go unnoticed, but it could work out in our favor if Sheed is ON because Perkins is only useful at setting screens on the offensive end. His defense is well known, but Sheed has had stretches where he provides the same level of defense. He just fouls too much.

Been said that Game 7's are a religious experience. Well, I wonder what that makes LA vs. Boston...It's so important that I had gameday butterflies today. Love having #34 in our corner for games like this. Would like #9 to get his act together. Kobe and Fisher scare me in huge games like these. Sugar Ray's a wildcard. Rather see scal in there than Shelden...he's a bum. I trust Doc to at least match wits with Phil. Doc has to be considered in that elite class of coaching at this point.

Haven't been posting a lot lately because of a new job where my computer faces towards the damn passageway everyone walks through.

wow I expected perkins to play

perkins is the dude that keeps Gasol out of the paint

The celtics can steal the game if rasheed makes those jumpers. If he does not then one of the big three need a career night.

Lakers need to come out and play the game of their lives.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Perkins obviously provided a lot of the things that go unnoticed, but it could work out in our favor if Sheed is ON because Perkins is only useful at setting screens on the offensive end. His defense is well known, but Sheed has had stretches where he provides the same level of defense. He just fouls too much.

Been said that Game 7's are a religious experience. Well, I wonder what that makes LA vs. Boston...It's so important that I had gameday butterflies today. Love having #34 in our corner for games like this. Would like #9 to get his act together. Kobe and Fisher scare me in huge games like these. Sugar Ray's a wildcard. Rather see scal in there than Shelden...he's a bum. I trust Doc to at least match wits with Phil. Doc has to be considered in that elite class of coaching at this point.

Haven't been posting a lot lately because of a new job where my computer faces towards the damn passageway everyone walks through.
The thing about Rasheed Wallace is that he picks up silly fouls, and the last thing you want is for doc to go with sheldon williams 
sick.gif

and who could forget Rasheed's inbound pass that got stolen. IMO, all he has to do is not mess up.

Banks2Pierce- Seriously, Scal can hit the three with ease. Have you seen him warm up. He is our Bonner. Sheldon is scared , because he didnt play so hesitant at duke.

Pierce needs to drive to the hole more, every time he does he gets to the basket. That also opens up Ray on the 3, also Big Baby on the wing jumper etc.. etc..

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

That's how it was at my old job
laugh.gif
It was the worst, I'd have to sit up REAL tall in my chair and make the NT window really small in the lower righthand corner of the screen and my work in the background
laugh.gif

This should be one of the highest rated Finals games in years. I'm hoping it will be an exciting, well-officiated game.
Pau is most likely MVP if the Lakers win.

Even with the loss of Perkins, I'm still not sure who will win.

This is Boston best chance to win another title because i don't think they can go to the Finals again next season. They probably go back to being irrelevant for the next decade after this series is over
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

This should be one of the highest rated Finals games in years. I'm hoping it will be an exciting, well-officiated game.
Pau is most likely MVP if the Lakers win.

Even with the loss of Perkins, I'm still not sure who will win.
Are you talking bout Finals MVP or just for the game? Cause no way is anyone outside of Kobe getting MVP if LA wins.

sheeds been playing decent D on Pau. pulled the damn chair on him too yesterday. he still is good for a block every now and then. for one game who knows what the x factor's in the game will do? I do expect Pau to step up though, just as in game 7 against the rockets.

said this ever since game one was over and i'll say it again.....it's a wrap, Celtics don't even stand a chance. (coming from a person that wants to see Lakers lose)

Originally Posted by VAHustler

said this ever since game one was over and i'll say it again.....it's a wrap, Celtics don't even stand a chance. (coming from a person that wants to see Lakers lose)

This is dumb. Don't stand a chance? On what grounds are you saying this nonsense? I see a team that won 3 games already and was dangerously close to having 4 in the bag if Ray Allen didn't go 0 for 75.

Kobe needs 10 assists for the Lakers to win.

Sheed needs to come off the floor if he hits 0/3 from the field. Big Baby 40 minutes, he can rest next week.

Back
Top Bottom