OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just started B of the B episode.

Sansa is madd annoying, but Jon Snow is wicked stupid for not listening to her.

Jon is stupid? maybe she should have told him the knights of the vale was coming instead of keeping it a secret.
I think not. I think it worked out that she did because I'm sure if the Knights of the vale came they would still be out numbered.
It only worked cause they got surrounded and the Knights came behind them and took them out like that. I thought lord Davos shoulda waited until charging but then I realized they had no troops so that's why he did that.

Last edited:
Jon is stupid? maybe she should have told him the knights of the vale was coming instead of keeping it a secret.

Exactly. That was a critical piece of information that could've completely revamped the way they were able to strategize for the battle. Sansa was going off of emotion. She got people killed trying to be fake deep. :smh:

everything about that talk beforehand from sansa was useless.. she was getting her cersei on thinking she smarter than she really is

melisandre was right, what the hell would she be in the war counsel for

Exactly. That was a critical piece of information that could've completely revamped the way they were able to strategize for the battle. Sansa was going off of emotion. She got people killed trying to be fake deep.
mean.gif
exactly.. this is information that would have actually been useful

could have been a planned attack if they knew when the forces would arrive.. could use the tully army to flank there rare (think one of the battles in braveheart.. or they could have taken a gorilla warfare type approach, like the last samurai)

Last edited:

I don't think she knew until they actually showed up the next day. Before that she was saying that she wouldn't go back to Winterfell alive as if she thought they would lose. Sansa was definitely smarter than you guys are giving her credit for. She knew that they needed to wait for a larger more heavily armored army and that Ramsay would use Rickon to gain any advantage he could.

I don't think she knew until they actually showed up the next day. Before that she was saying that she wouldn't go back to Winterfell alive as if she thought they would lose. Sansa was definitely smarter than you guys are giving her credit for. She knew that they needed to wait for a larger more heavily armored army and that Ramsay would use Rickon to gain any advantage he could.
she never put that card on the table to jon..

as far as jon knew, the situation was exactly like he told her.. he was playing the hand he was dealt

dude said lets go home tho
They had lost the battle.

The were in a kill box waiting to die.

Peep when Jon finally got from under the pile and locked eyes with Davos who was just stuck watching dude's further away die with the giant flailing in the background. There was no hope at that moment :lol:

Schemey ************ or not LF (and Sansa) saved their lives.

If he had his mammoth mount could've trampled that shield wall

They took that **** away for TV reasons :smh:

He was already doing work with just them hands. Wouldn't be much of a battle if he had all his gear :lol:
They would've changed it and gave Ramsey 10 thousand men so 2 thousand could be sacrificed to take out the mammoth and Wun Wun.

Last edited:

Oh I"m only like 20 minutes in where they are arguing after just coming from Ramsay.

After listening to that spat, I had to take a smoke break and come in here and spiel on how GD annoying Sansa is, and how stupid Jon seems........It's seems like a setup for a typical I told you so TV moment........
damn my bad, I completely ignored that first line 
mean.gif

as far as jon knew, the situation was exactly like he told her.. he was playing the hand he was dealt
yeah, she should have at least told Jon she sent the raven. she doing the same exact **** as her mom.

Ok, so let's say she told him that she wrote to LF asking him for backup, but then he doesn't show the next day. That would have meant Jon would be going in overconfident and might have been more reckless. I think she did the right thing by waiting.

You're commending her on taking a half measure? :rofl:

Even if she knew there was a possibility of the Tully forces showing up, she could've mentioned that to Jon. However they put that information to use is debatable, but there's no way around the fact that her withholding that during the strategizing caused them to go into battle less suited than they could've been with that info. Possibility or not. Anyone with half a wit could've foreseen an attempt would be made of Rickon's life. It wasn't exactly rocket science when she said that he wouldn't live long.

Word, cuz of her there's barely any wildlings left. Jon gonna have to go begging again to form an army against the eights and walkers.

She talking about wait for a larger army but won't say she can call on one at any time. In her dumb mind she probably thinks Jon forced her to ask LF for help.

Also Ramsey did not use Rickon to his advantage to win. Sansa basically said don't focus on any chance of saving Rickon, he's already dead.

Last edited:

Ok, so let's say she told him that she wrote to LF asking him for backup, but then he doesn't show the next day. That would have meant Jon would be going in overconfident and might have been more reckless. I think she did the right thing by waiting.
maybe she should have told him about the meeting with LF and when that was thrown out there the first time

but no again she tried to play smart thinking that her being pissed off is going help jon vs ramsay.. hell, she shouldn't have even been in the position to have to go to LF for the tully army

dude was being questioned and she was the one who had to speak up for him

Last edited:
yall really forgetting that the offer of the tully army was made by littlefinger in that little private meeting with brienne?!

and sansa was all in her feels.. she let littlefinger leave with the damn army.. the tully army.. her mother's family's army

indifferent.gif

dude said lets go home tho
They had lost the battle.

The were in a kill box waiting to die.

Peep when Jon finally got from under the pile and locked eyes with Davos who was just stuck watching dude's further away die with the giant flailing in the background. There was no hope at that mkment
laugh.gif

Schemey ************ or not LF (and Sansa) saved their lives.
I feel you but there's a difference in rallying everyone to leave and saying **** it lets bounce on the crew.

You're commending her on taking a half measure? :rofl:

Even if she knew there was a possibility of the Tully forces showing up, she could've mentioned that to Jon. However they put that information to use is debatable, but there's no way around the fact that her withholding that during the strategizing caused them to go into battle less suited than they could've been with that info. Possibility or not. Anyone with half a wit could've foreseen an attempt would be made of Rickon's life. It wasn't exactly rocket science when she said that he wouldn't live long.

Let's say she does tell Jon. What does that change? It's not like he would have stalled to see if they showed up or not. He still would have tried to save Rickon forcing his men in to combat. Btw I think you guys are getting your armies confused. The Tully's were the ones that surrendered to Jaime at Riverrun. LF brought the Knight's of the Vale of Arryn.

yall really forgetting that the offer of the tully army was made by littlefinger in that little private meeting with brienne?!

and sansa was all in her feels.. she let littlefinger leave with the damn army.. the tully army.. her mother's family's army

indifferent.gif

She didn't trust him at the time, but by the end she realized she didn't have a choice because no other house besides the Mormonts joined them. Also that wasn't her mother's army. That was her cousin's army.

Last edited:
Like I said, what Jon and the rest of the war council did with the information is debatable. What isn't, though, is the fact that her withholding that tidbit about possibly getting help from LF left Jon and the rest on a far crappier situation. It's called a contingency plan, my g. Without that info, Jon wasn't able to make one and instead had to play the only cards he was dealt. You can't give this broad credit and then have your argument rely on "Ok, so let's say..." Don't bring up hypotheticals that can't be proven or disproven. She f'ed up by not saying anything and that's fax.

everything about that talk beforehand from sansa was useless.. she was getting her cersei on thinking she smarter than she really is

She was right, though. She told Jon that Rickon was going to die and to not react the way that he would be expected to react, and that if he did, he would be falling right into Ramsay's trap.

All of that happened.

Back
Top Bottom