OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i look at like she prolly felt she was in too deep w littlefinger already having met him and sending him a raven

like in her shoes its too much of a gamble to tell jon and just hope maybe they show up w/o knowing when or how they would arrive

like when she said dont do what he wants you to do, it was saying that things had to play out exactly as they did

if jon didnt go for the rickon trap ramsey would know something is up

ramsey had to have the moment of ultimate hubris during the battle in order to lose

She didn't tell him for two reasons:

1. All she did was write a letter, that is by no means a guarantee that anyone is actually going to show up.
2. Jon wouldn't have wanted her to make a deal with LF.

Like I said, what Jon and the rest of the war council did with the information is debatable. What isn't, though, is the fact that her withholding that tidbit about possibly getting help from LF left Jon and the rest on a far crappier situation. It's called a contingency plan, my g. Without that info, Jon wasn't able to make one and instead had to play the only cards he was dealt. You can't give this broad credit and then have your argument rely on "Ok, so let's say..." Don't bring up hypotheticals that can't be proven or disproven. She f'ed up by not saying anything and that's fax.

You're making up a hypothetical too though? You're saying it somehow changes Jon's plans but you won't or don't know how.

yall really forgetting that the offer of the tully army was made by littlefinger in that little private meeting with brienne?!

and sansa was all in her feels.. she let littlefinger leave with the damn army.. the tully army.. her mother's family's army

indifferent.gif
think you mean the knights of the vale. the tully army was at riverrun with the blackfish. LF gave her that info, that's why she sent Bri there.

Last edited:
For real, she coulda said "Hey Jon, I reached out to Littlefinger and he miiiiiight come through with the Knights of the Vale, not sure yet though."

broooooooooooooooos! are we all wrong?, is this mf'er salsa scheming on Jon??? peep the very last words from little finger before he leaves. LF still playing her like a fiddle.

Last edited:
think you mean the knights of the vale. the tully army was at riverrun with the blackfish. LF gave her that info, that's why she sent Bri there.
yea.. my bad.. the knights of the vale

and they just had that scene with this dude and sweet robin

she should have just had brienne off dude and then go outside and talk about family obligations and other stuff she was going on about when they went recruiting

Last edited:
Jon ain't meant to die... too much foreshadowing on "chance" and "fate" during his battle scene... the lord of light has chosen him

after rewatching the scene of her and little finger I believe she's trying to scheme against Jon, maybe she did get confirmation from little finger? I feel like Jon doesn't really care about being lord of winterfell so there's no reason for her to do this.

Jon probably wishing he stayed in that cave with Ygritte 
mean.gif

Last edited:
after rewatching the scene of her and little finger I believe she's trying to scheme against Jon, maybe she did get confirmation from little finger? I feel like Jon doesn't really care about being lord of winterfell so there's no reason for her to do this.

Jon probably wishing he stayed in that cave with Ygritte :smh:  

he went south on a wildling... Jon gives no dambs

broooooooooooooooos! are we all wrong?, is this mf'er salsa scheming on Jon??? peep the very last words from little finger before he leaves. LF still playing her like a fiddle.

This scene wasn't about scheming at all. She didn't want help from LF at all so he gave her the info about Blackfish. She sends Brienne to try and get the Tully army. She then realized later that they still don't have enough people so she reconsidered LF's offer and sent the raven. 

Edit: Not scheming on Sansa's part. LF is definitely up to something.

1. All she did was write a letter, that is by no means a guarantee that anyone is actually going to show up.
It really is this simple.

Last edited:
sansa should have just had brienne cut down ole boy right there
mean.gif

pull a move like the 1 smart thing cersei did when she tore up that letter

This scene wasn't about scheming at all. She didn't want help from LF at all so he gave her the info about Blackfish. She sends Brienne to try and get the Tully army. She then realized later that they still don't have enough people so she reconsidered LF's offer and sent the raven. 

Edit: Not scheming on Sansa's part. LF is definitely up to something.

It really is this simple.

this is game of thrones bruh, it's always about scheming. little finger planted the seed with that last line and it very well may have sprouted.

this is game of thrones bruh, it's always about scheming. little finger planted the seed with that last line and it very well may have sprouted.
Ya I agree with you there. Littlefinger is behind everything, but Sansa isn't intentionally trying to screw over Jon. She's a pawn in his game.

Ya I agree with you there. Littlefinger is behind everything, but Sansa isn't intentionally trying to screw over Jon. She's a pawn in his game.
yeah, she's a pawn but she may be trying to play checkers thinking she playing chess. gonna have to see how this unfolds, the preview showed scenes with sansa/jon and sansa/lf so we may get more insight in the finale.

You're making up a hypothetical too though? You're saying it somehow changes Jon's plans but you won't or don't know how.
I'm hardly making a hypothetical. In no universe does he obtain that info and does nothing with it to some degree. What I've said from the beginning is "what he does with that information is debatable", but we should all be able to agree that something, to whatever extent, would be done with the knowledge of the possibility of an LF assist.

yeah, she's a pawn but she may be trying to play checkers thinking she playing chess. gonna have to see how this unfolds, the preview showed scenes with sansa/jon and sansa/lf so we may get more insight in the finale.
exactly.. she went into that meeting hot headed to tell him off and drop her little line she thought was cute

and turned down something that would clearly be useful for her ultimate revenge goal (getting back at ramsay.. and getting back winterfell)

Abe don't waste your time b.

Cats really think hiding info that big didn't mean a thing or wouldn't have changed anything.. Sansa could have saved so many lives :smh:

Back
Top Bottom