OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giphy.gif

CROWN MY MANS JUAN KING :pimp:

This was the best scene of the entire episode, and that's including Khalesi wrecking **** with 3 dragons. :smokin
Gave me chills bros..the gawd ain't eem flinch..although he made a boneheaded decision rushing right into Ramsey's like he wasn't supposed to but still :lol:

Last edited:
so the Bolton's, Umber's and Karstark's are all washed from history? did any of the other northern houses ride with Ramsey?

dude said lets go home tho
I thought you were on to something for a second. But nah I just re watched that scene. He didn't say that. After he was struck, the rest of the crew pulled him back, and they tried to get away from the charging wall.

dude said lets go home tho
I thought you were on to something for a second. But nah I just re watched that scene. He didn't say that. After he was struck, the rest of the crew pulled him back, and they tried to get away from the charging wall.
ok, I just rewatched that part. right before Jon gets trampled someone yells "were going home". I thought it was Tormund but it appears to be a random wildling/northener. my bad.

Last edited:
Man the battle was shot perfectly... took you through so many different emotions.

Glad to see Ramsay go out. It was more satisfying than Joffery's death. Jon Snow is that dude.

For sure one of my fav episodes!

Too much speculating going on here. I've read so many complicated theories and then see the show turn them down and sometimes throw in a **** you. Sometimes things are as they appear.

Can we assume that the Grand Northern Conspiracy isn't true?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

CROWN MY MANS JUAN KING :pimp:

LIT!!! Man, when he was taking off his belt, I thought he had realized what a mistake he made when trying to go save Rickon. I thought he realized he fell for Ramsays trap so he was taking off his belt in defeat. Nah, snow was just saying COME AT ME BROS!!! Such a good episode!

Sansa and Jon will probably give Tormund a lordship

Tormund of House Giantsbane, Lord of the Dreadfort ?

Last edited:
This...it took them too long to take down a ship. They barely seemed effective.

I was disappointed.

I was a bit surprised to see how weak their fire was. Especially when you consider that Aegon used a dragon to melt Harrenhal. I was expecting Drogon to blow ships to pieces. I did read, however, that dragons never stop growing so who knows maybe they will get a lot stronger.

Aegon's dragon was 200 years old though and the largest dragon in recorded history. We'll probably never see Dany's dragons get to that size unless they do some crazy time skip or something after the story ends

Last edited:
Aegon's dragon was 200 years old though and the largest dragon in recorded history. We'll probably never see Dany's dragons get to that size unless they do some crazy time skip or something after the story ends

Hard to really compare them to Balerion tho ..he could've swallowed them ships whole :lol:

Hard to really compare them to Balerion tho ..he could've swallowed them ships whole :lol:

:lol: yea I know, I just said that because someone else posted about Dany's dragon's fire being weak and comparing it to Balerion melting Harrenhal

What's crazy though is that even though Drogon looks huge to us, Balerion was like 10-15 times bigger :x :x :x
No wonder Torhen Stark bent the knee

Back
Top Bottom