OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Part of the thing with Sansa isn't really what she's saying/doing, but how she's saying and doing it. This season, no matter what's happening, she just gives off a real bratty vibe -- at least IMO. (Except when she fed Ramsay to his own dogs). I don't know if its Sophie Turner or how she's being directed or what. But I do find her annoying most of the time she's on screen.

Sansa's always acted bratty :lol:

Little Finger my favorite character ya'll tripping

2878271-8745018863-62546.jpg

Last edited:
Sansa did what she had to do for survival. Is she now indebted to LF? Yes, but that's not as bad as living under the tyranny of Ramsay Bolton.

Sansa did what she had to do for survival. Is she now indebted to LF? Yes, but that's not as bad as living under the tyranny of Ramsay Bolton.

But LF gave her to Ramsay in the first place. If I were Sansa I would like at it more like LF was obligated to fix his **** up and not that she's owes him something for saving her.

But LF gave her to Ramsay in the first place. If I were Sansa I would like at it more like LF was obligated to fix his **** up and not that she's owes him something for saving her.

Ok, but what power does she have to tell LF that he's obligated to do anything? He has all the leverage, he holds all the cards.

Last edited:
Ok, but what power does she have to tell LF that he's obligated to do anything? He has all the leverage, he holds all the cards.

Just LF's professed love for Cat. She can always fall back on that. I'm just saying if I was her, I wouldn't feel like I owed him anything in particular since, if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have been subject to the hell of being Ramsay's wife to begin with.

It's either be indebted to Carcetti and live or get crushed by Ramsay and die. She chose the former. It's ****** up what she did as far as not telling Jon but then again, LittleLemonCakes is learning how to play the game. She knew Rickon was going to die no matter what and it just so happens that his death means one less Stark heir. She knew Jon didn't stand a chance, she tried to warn him, but he wanted to fight. If Jon died, that's one less potential, male Stark heir. I'm not saying she wanted Jon to die but there was a benefit there if it happened. Also, by sacrificing that many wildlings, it makes it easier to consolidate the North since the North hates wildlings. Ramsay's dead, maybe the remaining wildlings can take over the Dreadfort. With so many wildlings sacrificing themselves for the Starks and so few left, it might be an easier sell to the North than saying "embrace these 2000 wildlings". Sansa playing the long game, Jon need to smarten up. 

Robin could just as easily listen to Sansa as Carcetti. Like someone mentioned previously, she could strike a deal with Royce to have Carcetti whacked.

It's either be indebted to Carcetti and live or get crushed by Ramsay and die. She chose the former. It's ****** up what she did as far as not telling Jon but then again, LittleLemonCakes is learning how to play the game. She knew Rickon was going to die no matter what and it just so happens that his death means one less Stark heir. She knew Jon didn't stand a chance, she tried to warn him, but he wanted to fight. If Jon died, that's one less potential, male Stark heir. I'm not saying she wanted Jon to die but there was a benefit there if it happened. Also, by sacrificing that many wildlings, it makes it easier to consolidate the North since the North hates wildlings. Ramsay's dead, maybe the remaining wildlings can take over the Dreadfort. With so many wildlings sacrificing themselves for the Starks and so few left, it might be an easier sell to the North than saying "embrace these 2000 wildlings". Sansa playing the long game, Jon need to smarten up. 

They gonna sing songs about Jon in the north bruh.

If Sansa fell for that "your half brother" line she dumb, thinning out Jons army still doesn't get her her own army.

They gonna sing songs about Jon in the north bruh.

If Sansa fell for that "your half brother" line she dumb, thinning out Jons army still doesn't get her her own army.
I don't think she wants to be indebted to LF. I think she's using him to get what she ultimately wants and then she'll probably get even with him for the foul **** he did (ie betray Ned, sell her off to Ramsay, etc). The bigger picture is the North. It's harder to regain the North with a massive wildling army. That's part of the reason the Umbers switched sides. They have to get everybody on board now because the Starks and the Vale took out a sizable amount of Northern soldiers. The Starks have a potential Northern Civil War brewing, on top of the White Walkers. They have to start bringing people into the fold and one of the best ways to do that is via marriages. They could give Tormund the Dreadfort and propose a marriage with a prominent Northern house, for example.

Jon needs to smarten up because his plan of attack failed. What saved him was Sansa's secret pact with the Vale. He needs to see the bigger picture here too and start bringing Sansa into the fold more.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd say they should be even. Since he handed her over to a psycho who raped her, caused traumatizing emotional distress, held her brother hostage and killed him.

How old is Sansa in this show anyway ? Little Finger love da kids ? :nerd:

Last edited:
winterfell needs an army why not just naturalize the wildings? 
nerd.gif

davos hand of the king

tormund master at arms

maester sam

nerd.gif

davos hand of the king

tormund master at arms

maester sam
Shouldn't the Master at Arms be the best swordsman?

I thought Tormund was getting worked by Small Jon lol

Yeah I'd say they should be even. Since he handed her over to a psycho who raped her, caused traumatizing emotional distress, held her brother hostage and killed him.

How old is Sansa in this show anyway ? Little Finger love da kids ?
nerd.gif
Age ain't a thing for Littlefinger.

nerd.gif

davos hand of the king

tormund master at arms

maester sam
Shouldn't the Master at Arms be the best swordsman?

I thought Tormund was getting worked by Small Jon lol
man went full rick tho

i look at it like smalljon was fresh, tormund was runnin for his life when he came up on smalljon 
laugh.gif

like he jus had the biggest b moment of his life prolly and then to come across a street cat like that?

like its too much too fast 

Back
Top Bottom