OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for the record that's not my rankings. that's from IMDB. they legit gave this finale a 9.9 lol

I give it an even 9 out of 10. Besides the teleportation going on, I felt like the burning of the Sept dragged on forever.

what do these teams look like. i know someone got a flow chart or something. my minds still grasping everything that went on

1. whatevers left of the tyrell family+dorne+theon and sister+ dany

2. starks + those little north families + LF

3. white walkers

4. lannisters all alone

5. euron and the iron islands

what else am i missing?

All the fast traveling on this episode but Brienne and Tripod still rowing the boat. And Gendry been rowing for five years lol.

Episode was so dope though. Whole season was great.

Brah I just realized that even the Knights of the Vale where shouting the King in the North :lol:

My mans Tormund wasn't bout that. Nice foreshadowing from last episode about not following Kings anymore.

I'm happy for Snowman, but this might not be good for him

Last edited:
I'm willing to donate $10 to get Ghost some screen time.

And another $10 for a 2.5 hour series finale.

Who tf is Jon Targaryen pitman13 pitman13

Last edited:
someone tell Zik his boy Baelish is gonna get himself killed next year

the amount of hurt on that face can only lead to an L
I mean Baelish been admitted he was in love with Cat but was too low born to bag. Sansa rejecting him aint all that bad.

We talking about a guy for the better part of 3 seasons and a good deal of his adult life that ran all brothels. Take a L with love but there ain't no L in yambs :smokin

Them announcing Jon king is not the best look for him and just another king for LF to get killed or surpass.

Last edited:
Tommen so soft he even took the crown off before jumping. 
mean.gif

Y'all gotta realize that not everything is happening in the order they are showing .
It works in the books because the story is told from the points of view of the characters. It's a little hard to pull off in the show. Straight up looked like Vary's is either using instant transmission or sending shadow clones everywhere. 

About midway through the season, I was saying there is too much going on, how are they going to tie all of these storylines together before the next season. I think they did a good job. The excitement of the subsequent storylines tied everything in well to me.

Back
Top Bottom