OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's to strike while the Iron is hot, HBO

I'd be done for a GoT only subscription in a heartbeat if they really need to shed some costs

Little finger literally was in a different corner of Westeros in every episode of Season 5:lol:

It was really no reason to have Varys on that boat ...we haven't even seen him and Dany interact before. Gonna be weird next season seeing them talking like old friends when they've never even met

Yeah... we better get some Ghost next season.

But imma miss y'all 
embarassed.gif
 until next season fellas 

tumblr_o7aswr23xl1tmcv5ro2_500.gif

yea this was def the best season yet. I feel like every season had almost an equal balance of entertaining and boring episodes, but this was the first one where just about every episode was great. Job well done.

Does anyone know how much it actually costs to cgi a direwolf for a 10 second scene? 
laugh.gif
 The budget excuse comes up a lot and it's understandable I guess but how much would it have cost to have Ghost sit in front of the table during the King in the North scene?

Jon bout to be revealed as Azor Ahai, a Targaryen, and the people of the North bout to start calling him King.

Tdogg's salt turnip patch bout to go bad off the strength of the Ws Snowman gonna catch tonight

Carcetti Finger better know his role too.

View media item 1799290
Once Longclaw turns into the Real Lightbringer next season, the prophecy will be complete

Yo! Great episode. And I know y'all must have talked about it already but how TF did Varys teleport from Dorne to Mareen? :lol:

Does anyone know how much it actually costs to cgi a direwolf for a 10 second scene? :lol:  The budget excuse comes up a lot and it's understandable I guess but how much would it have cost to have Ghost sit in front of the table during the King in the North scene?
could've even been an anime Ghost if it's really that bad.

Ain't nobody give a damb bout ghost, dudes talking bout cost like it take 100k for that husky to be there

That episode was absolutely amazing on so many levels. Gonna have to watch these last two eps again and again.

tumblr_o6m968HBnB1upnsqgo1_r1_500.gif

King in the North chants gave me goosebumps, hope Jon doesn't end up like the last King of the North.

When the boss got up and spoke, everyone either had to get down or lay down..

Littlefinger goin learn, soon

Littlefinger tight :rofl:

lady mormont gonna grow up to be just like the queen of thorns :smokin

Last edited:
"Listen to me Ned. His name is ....... If Robert finds out he'll kill him. You know he will. You have to protect him. Promise me Ned. Promise me"

Does anyone know what Lyana stark whispers to ned?

Also anyone have a gif of Tommen falling? :lol:

The first part was inaudible, so I'm guessing she said something about it being Rhaegar's son. The second part was something like..."you know he will kill him." She was referring to Robert Baratheon if he finds out about Jon.

My question is what does Bran do with the info? On the one hand, it could threaten Jon's claim on the North among the Northerners. On the other hand, it could get him some respect from Dany given that he is her only remaining relative.

Back
Top Bottom