OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The person at the top of my needs to die list who's been there from the jump has now reached a point where she's untouchable until the end of the show...

:wow:

come through, its lit [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I think it's almost guaranteed Cersi is going to be doing some foul **** next season to help further the mirroring of the Mad King.

I don't see Northerners following a Targ. Only exception is if the NK and his army are right across the street ready to attack. Even then that's a potential northerners/the NW won't fight with wildlings thing all over again.

Jon having Stark blood might not count as much cuz it's from a woman not Ned. The only way they embrace a woman is if she was the last Stark left. Jon proved himself though but that Targ reveal would be like finding out you thought you was rooting for a NBA hometown hero just to find out he from Norway and been living a lie the whole time. Still a bastard though.
I don't think it matters at this point. No matter what, he does have Stark blood. They clearly don't care about the old rules if they're proclaiming a bastard as the King In The North. Jon's early life in Winterfell sucked. He was always by himself, people ridiculed him, reminded him that he was a bastard. Nobody respected him. Now he's a king. Going forward, discarding the old ways will be how things are done.

The person at the top of my needs to die list who's been there from the jump has now reached a point where she's untouchable until the end of the show...

I always hated Cersei because not only was she an evil, arrogant *****. She was a stupid, arrogant, evil *****.

After what she just pulled I'm not even mad I'm just impressed.

I always hated Cersei because not only was she an evil, arrogant *****. She was a stupid, arrogant, evil *****.

After what she just pulled I'm not even mad I'm just impressed.
Oh yeah for sure. She deserves all the props for this move. Still gotta die.

Jamie rolled back up in King's Landing like:

View media item 2082558

UE0cMkl.gif

Show managed to make me root for Cersei because the High Sparrow was that ******* annoying :lol:

Wasn't em mad wen she sat on the throne tbh

cersei flat out made everyone put respek on her name.

you cant even be mad

it was impressive. 

I don't see Northerners following a Targ. Only exception is if the NK and his army are right across the street ready to attack. Even then that's a potential northerners/the NW won't fight with wildlings thing all over again.

Jon having Stark blood might not count as much cuz it's from a woman not Ned. The only way they embrace a woman is if she was the last Stark left. Jon proved himself though but that Targ reveal would be like finding out you thought you was rooting for a NBA hometown hero just to find out he from Norway and been living a lie the whole time. Still a bastard though.

I don't think it matters at this point. No matter what, he does have Stark blood. They clearly don't care about the old rules if they're proclaiming a bastard as the King In The North. Jon's early life in Winterfell sucked. He was always by himself, people ridiculed him, reminded him that he was a bastard. Nobody respected him. Now he's a king. Going forward, discarding the old ways will be how things are done.
I dunno. I agree the old ways are being done away with but that's with the issue of being a bastard. That's how they can say well he still has Stark blood. All assuming Needs his father.

Learning Rhaegar is his pops? Them wights better be on deck as a distraction. If not their probably drag Lyanna's name through the mud and call her a white for the Targs.

Show managed to make me root for Cersei because the High Sparrow was that ******* annoying :lol:

Wasn't em mad wen she sat on the throne tbh

That's why this show is so great.

It takes the "good" guys and "bad" guys and throws that **** out the window.

I smiled from ear to ear when the building went boom.

Then when she dropped the Shame. Shame on ole girl :lol:

Cersei still a see you next Tuesday though.

Last edited:
Yeah they changed that from the books. It's actually Varys who uses the kids to take out Kevan and Pycelle. But Varys has a completely different story line in the books.

Back
Top Bottom