OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shout out to all the Stark haters...

We muh fuggin bike
wow.png

Carcetti Finger lucky he didn't bring Vinny Vale Negro through.

He would have been called Jon the King in the North too.

Ned wouldn't cheat on Cat's corny ***. Ned too honorable and ****. Robert was out dropping bastards in *****'s and Ned was like "Now, come on, Robert, you know I'm married. I love my wife"

were lyanna and Rhaegar in love or was she raped.

ive heard both theories.
The books delves into a little bit more. There's a part where she asks Ned if he thinks Robert would cheat on her. There's speculation that she went willingly. Plus at one of the tourney's, Rhaegar gave her a favor after he won, which is a huge no-no since he was married and Robert was going to marry Lyanna.

Real talk.

Tonight was the best anything I've ever watched.

Movie, show, whatever.

I literally had every human emotion.

They need to get Miguel Sapochnick to direct every episode for the rest of the series. Give him whatever money he needs. These last two episodes plus Hardhome were three of the best episodes of the entire series. The beginning of this episode between the visuals and the music was just crazy. :pimp:

Completely agree, only part of this episode I disliked was Sparrows waiting on Cersei dragged a little bit but other than that it was great

so does the legitimacy of Jons crown make a difference if she was raped or wed or whatever? 
That depends on what happened before Rhaegar died. Did he divorce Elia and marry Lyanna secretly? Did Rhaegar plan on dethroning his father and legitimizing Jon? The show made a point that despite being a bastard, Jon is being hailed as the King In The North. Lannisters are the North's enemy, at this point, him being a bastard isn't as relevant as it once was.

Back
Top Bottom