OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The episode where him and the Children of the Forest were attacked in the cave was such an awesome episode. Sad but super lit.

As far as story lines....

1. Lannisters/ Kings Landing
2. Starks/ Winterfell
3. Stannis/ Red Women
4. Boltons
5. Snow/ The Wall
6. Arya
7. Bran

Snow ain't get hot until season 6.

Watchers on the Wall/Hardhomme makes having Jon in 5th laughable :lol:

:x at you enjoying Stannis that much

Why would 2 jon episodes out of 6 seasons let him be any higher than he is.
Arya season 1-5 is better than jon 1-5

Why would 2 jon episodes out of 6 seasons let him be any higher than he is.
Arya season 1-5 is better than jon 1-5
Can't really argue.

But ppl should be clear whether they're saying the storyline the character has been in is ranked high or the character themselves over the course of 6 seasons.

I'm indifferent towards Jon since he's just the brooding black sheep character. Best acting was around when Ygritte died. After that it was just brooding while in charge.

We all know what storylines have been the most interesting season to season.

Until this past season Tyrion >>>>>

Last edited:
I enjoy Brans story because of how important it is, yet no one is even aware dude is alive...lol

I wish my bae The Waif killed her.

You buggin'. we need to see that Stark reunion. Waif a bad girl in real life though :pimp:

Going to be a limited reunion with half of them dead and only 2 direwolves still hanging around.
More than half :lol:
Crazy how all these season 7 spoilers are leaking. It's like HBO doesn't care anymore...lol
If the spoilers are even real.

Granted there aren't many surprises left. Just specifics on how certain characters die.

Last edited:
I dunno.....

6 is the best for me

BOTBs >>>>>>>>>

Then you have Tower of Joy moment....which is probably the most important moment in the shows history..

Last edited:
No. Not really.

I was Jon Snow for Halloween and I don't even believe that :rofl:

But anyway, rewatching the series with my girl now. It's her 2nd time, my 3rd or 4th. Still catching things I never noticed before.

Like Sansa was about to push Joffrey off that bridge when he showed her Ned's head on the spokes. Then Joffrey had Meryn Trant slap her. I'm like.... why does this dude look so familiar? It's the pedo that Arya kills later on in the series. What was he doing all the way over in Bravos?

Also, it's pretty clear that Shae was in cahoots with Tywin from the start and straight played Tyrion :smh:

Another thing, right after Ned is beheaded. Rickon claims he "saw dad" in the Stark tombs. He was jsut roaming around the tombs with Shaggy Dog trying to find Ned. Bran tells him that dad's in King's landing, but then you see Bran have a concerned look on his face. My girl was like, "Rickon is young enough to see a ghost and not know any better and think it's real, he saw Ned's ghost, Bran realized that, and got concerned." Made sense to me.

A lot of other stuff that's mind blowing on the rewatch. Why I love this series so much.

Last edited:
That scene sucked. Why she had to whisper in his ear? The only other one there was a baby. Did she know bran would be listening? Plus that actress is the crazy teenager simp in The Fall.

spoilers? 
nerd.gif

ive read all the books so i dont care about tv spoilers

the book is what matters

Like Sansa was about to push Joffrey off that bridge when he showed her Ned's head on the spokes. Then Joffrey had Meryn Trant slap her. I'm like.... why does this dude look so familiar? It's the pedo that Arya kills later on in the series. What was he doing all the way over in Bravos?

Cersie sent Mace Tyrell to talk to the Iron Bank of Bravos and she had Meryn Trant go with.

Back
Top Bottom