OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we gonna have to change the thread title if Stannis comes back. Tdogg will run this **** now :rofl:

Stannis bout to respawn for one episode just so big Tarth can take his head off again.

Stannis coming back is like Hacksaw Jim Duggan coming out 30th at this years Royal Rumble. It maybe cool for like 10 seconds to see a washed up has-been act like he is doing, but you know his *** bout to get moved out the paint real ******* quick.

Someone gonna be using Stannis's head to practice their Euro step by episode 4

Last edited:
I dont care if hes on screen for 30 seconds.
Yall went extra hard in here. I sat back i took it. But i had faith and always waited for my time.
I felt just like Tyrion.
"I will hurt this thread for this. A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, rejoicing with this half dead snow...but your joy will turn to ashes in yall mouths. That is when you will all know debt is paid"
-sir Tibberous Doggerton-

Worst news I've heard, season 7 spoiler.

so Stannis is alive, I'll be damn....heads will roll in this thread...

Reported for trolling. Stop lying in threads just to rustle jimmies. Not the first thread you've made up info t get a rise out of people.

Last edited:
Eh, reading that stuff ain't half as exciting as watching it go down will be.

I dunno, not that I don't believe he'll die but it's just a lot would have to happen to get to a place where Arya is taking kill orders from Sansa of a'll ppl.

I'd accept it more if Arya got confirmation that It was Littlefinger's betrayal that led to her father's death.

Also looking like Arya ain't even gonna murk most of her list.

Last edited:
I didn't a the time either, but I eventually caved and looked them up 
laugh.gif

Just a warning, although the deadspin/reddit "spoilers" in those links may or may not have the storyline correct, there's photographic evidence of characters filming scenes together so I'd be wary clicking those links if you don't want to know.

Did I just see Mutha farwkin jon snow on the Call of Duty IW commercial... Thank God I play Battlefield.

The spoilers last season were legit so I wouldn't be surprised if these are too.
These are super early though. Even if next season was coming out its usual time.

I wouldn't be surprised if ppl are matching up leaked pics with narratives in their mind.

The spoilers last season were legit so I wouldn't be surprised if these are too.
These are super early though. Even if next season was coming out its usual time.

I wouldn't be surprised if ppl are matching up leaked pics with narratives in their mind.

Yeah that's what I think as well

The pictures do tell A LOT though, that's why I'm just warning people to not click those links unless you don't mind being spoiled on some pretty major link ups/events

But mannn, summer just ended and we're going to have to wait until the next one comes around for a new ep :x :frown:

Yeah that's what I think as well

The pictures do tell A LOT though, that's why I'm just warning people to not click those links unless you don't mind being spoiled on some pretty major link ups/events

But mannn, summer just ended and we're going to have to wait until the next one comes around for a new ep
sick.gif
frown.gif
Word. Im probably gonna forgot about these spoilers by the time S7 actually comes out 
laugh.gif

Reported for trolling. Stop lying in threads just to rustle jimmies. Not the first thread you've made up info t get a rise out of people.

Shut your mouth....I didn't make anything up, I saw this on one of the GOT fan IGs.

Thought this thread would just be a memorial until season 7.

But it looks like it will be full of spoilers.

Out!

Back
Top Bottom