OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Salt Maiden's love for Stannis summed up in one gif............

View media item 2489147
Dude rants like a clown (something he claimed he never did), gets pointed out to him and now he starts with the "oh you sensitive" shtick

Last edited:
Salt Gawd, Tdogg is in here professing his vows for Stannis again? 
laugh.gif

Dude rants like a clown (something he claimed he never did), gets pointed out to him and now he starts with the "oh you sensitive" shtick
LOL I got you so in to your feels summer of the end of season 5. You still carrying that hate in your heart fam???

You proved nothing by quoting me.

That's probably exactly how it is @worldbreaker.
They push so hard for him in retaliation.
What's worse he spared his life once,offered him to legally be a stark again And the religion he followed brought him back to life. They still throw dirt. Smh...

Dude you act like a clown. Clowns made me chuckle, not get mad

I said you whine and complain and bring up the books a ton. You deny it, I quote you doing it. Then you proceed to do it again

I swear you live in you own alt-fact world.

Last edited:
Where did I whine and complain. Please don't tell me you think what you quoted was that.
My man how bad did I hurt you.....where Dr. Drew when you need him?

The show is based off the books. Lol. And still have not found where I mentioned them unwarranted.

Put on drake, grab you a bottle of merlot. Heat it up on the stove add lemons cherries cinnamon sticks maybe some extra grapes. Have your self a nice mulled wine. And enjoy the rest of your night. Let that anger go my friend.

Last edited:
Where did I whine and complain. Please don't tell me you think what you quoted was that.
My man how bad did I hurt you.....where Dr. Drew when you need him?

The show is based off the books. Lol. And still have not found where I mentioned them unwarranted.

Put on drake, grab you a bottle of merlot. Heat it up on the stove add lemons cherries cinnamon sticks maybe some extra grapes. Have your self a nice mulled wine. And enjoy the rest of your night. Let that anger go my friend.

:smh: :lol: Like a circus bathroom, nothing but clown ****

Dude please, dem the best bars you got, you just mad your mans Stannis found the same fate as your hairline.

Last edited:
I didn't accuse him of being in his feels over the show. I said he whines and complains when he reads stuff in here he doesn't like.

This is his reputation. Not like I'm making it up

Whenever he has an issue with someone he starts with the "you soft" "you in your feelings" steez.

Last edited:
only team that matters is #teamtyrionthedragonwhisperer to be honest. every one else can kick rocks :smile:

:x repping that snake Little Finger might be worse than the folks who repped House Bolton

Last edited:
:x repping that snake Little Finger might be worse than the folks who repped House Bolton

Agreed never really got down with house Bolton (hated Roose), but Ramsay was bout that life, you just knew he was gonna go out fighting. LF will always have someone fighting his battles for him, only to stab them in the back. Is there anyone he hasn't betrayed yet?

I gave you a nickname, you reputation and antics speak for itself. That is why the name stuck

You really have a tough time forming cogent comebacks, don't you

Last edited:
I gave you a nickname, you reputation and antics speak for itself. That is why the name stuck

You really have a tough time forming cogent comebacks, don't you
That's the problem you have. I'm not trying to have "comebacks" there's no winner or loser in this for me. (more like we're both losers in everyone else's eyes because we insist on doing this back and forth)
Maybe you wanna look like the comedic relief and add to your rep count. But I don't care.
In all the threads you're in you insist on being that guy.
Which is cool.
Why I make you so angry is still beyond me though.. Maybe you don't like consistency. Who knows whatever it may be. If you want to keep making fun or funny post to get that rep count up be my guest.

Back
Top Bottom