OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ghost and lady Mormont better make it out on the other side of whatever goes down..

Ghost and lady Mormont better make it out on the other side of whatever goes down..
Man if they kill Ghost off on some "we don't have the budget for him" nonsense ....
mean.gif

I gave you a nickname, you reputation and antics speak for itself. That is why the name stuck

You really have a tough time forming cogent comebacks, don't you
That's the problem you have. I'm not trying to have "comebacks" there's no winner or loser in this for me. (more like we're both losers in everyone else's eyes because we insist on doing this back and forth)
Maybe you wanna look like the comedic relief and add to your rep count. But I don't care.
In all the threads you're in you insist on being that guy.
Which is cool.
Why I make you so angry is still beyond me though.. Maybe you don't like consistency. Who knows whatever it may be. If you want to keep making fun or funny post to get that rep count up be my guest.

You probably give more thought to my rep count than I do.

All said it that you whine and complain a lot, which you do, and you went off in an alt-fact tangent to argue make it seem like I'm just soft and can't handle your consistency. Child please

Last edited:
Damn i'm not even about to read the drama that's poppin off in this thread right now.

Y'all in here salivating at the mouths waiting on this premiere.

The lord of light ain't protecting non of y'all :lol:

^
I got a confession to make. I'm growing my hair out again so I can get that aj styles hairflow.

Dude please. You don't want these pocket sand problems in your life

I will send your pupils to the afterlife to meet Stannis and your hairline

Back
Top Bottom