OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only 3 episodes left this season. :frown:

So many characters I love are still alive. Wondering if half will make it to next season.

That episode was :pimp: but only 3 more left for the season.

Arya with the no one drop too. She had Tarwithzki on her toes.

Just finished my rewatch, Jamie got tackled on the shore. Howd this dude start sinking

Arya is a savage

Bran is such a trip

Why do I feel like Sansa is jealous or something..

Jon and Dany dragonglass scenes were dope

Battle was so dope but there were so many characters I didnt want to die on both sides

I swear I heard Tyrion say ‘kill her you idiot’ instead of ‘flee you idiot’ the first time I watched. Had me super confused thinking Tyrion was pulling the double double cross.:lol:

DGl1Tn-XoAA3TOq.jpg:large

^

My thoughts exactly

Just finished my rewatch, Jamie got tackled on the shore. Howd this dude start sinking

Arya is a savage

Bran is such a trip

Why do I feel like Sansa is jealous or something..

Jon and Dany dragonglass scenes were dope

Battle was so dope but there were so many characters I didnt want to die on both sides
Remember his prosthetic is weighted.

My spoiler reaction post:

That leaked outline must've definitely been a fan summarizing cuz they really added some of their own descriptive opinion and narration to the ep. Cuz of that I was expecting certain scenes to happen differently or to have a little bit more to it.

Anyway, Arya :smokin Schooling Brienne after she schooled Pod. I really need Arya to kill Cersi now. She has the dagger that Cersi gave the assassin to kill Bran. She needs to cut her up with it.

Dany made the right decision :pimp:

According to Randyll, all the gold is in King's Landing which will pay off the Iron Bank. I wonder what effect this battle will have on their decision to back Cersei. As far as burning food, while it seems crazy, it's also a good tactic for the siege of King's Landing.

Back
Top Bottom