OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Syrio Forel'd be proud of Arya

She was dancing really good

First thing that came to mind when I watched it the first time,almost brought a tear to my eye

giphy.gif

Man, read that spoiler a few days ago about Bronn being teammate of the year so I knew the entire time he was going to somehow save Jaime from this situation. Ruined that entire skirmish for me.

She needs to attack Euron's fleet with the dragons. They would be sitting ducks in the middle of the ocean.

Just finished my rewatch, Jamie got tackled on the shore. Howd this dude start sinking

Arya is a savage

Bran is such a trip

Why do I feel like Sansa is jealous or something..

Jon and Dany dragonglass scenes were dope

Battle was so dope but there were so many characters I didnt want to die on both sides
Deep water and heavy metal armor are natural enemies

According to Randyll, all the gold is in King's Landing which will pay off the Iron Bank. I wonder what effect this battle will have on their decision to back Cersei. As far as burning food, while it seems crazy, it's also a good tactic for the siege of King's Landing.

Makes sense

Tyrion mentioned Dany much smarter than she lets on

I get that but he was tackled on the shore, if his horse could run on it then he got tackled in like 6 inches of water tops :lol:
You're right. Just bad shooting by the directors for that particular portion. They figured the episode was flames enough that they could get away with that on most.

Bronn looking real hurt when he lost the gold.

He saved two Lannister now, gonna **** around and end up with a castle at the end

I took Sansa's reactions pretty simply. She didn't believe Arya about her list of ppl to kill and almost laughed it off. Then she saw her school Brienne and was like oh **** my sister really out here killing ppl getting revenge for the fam.

Hits home even mre of why Bran gave Arya the dagger. She will use it.

The runtime for this episode(s) was known since early June... It should not come as a surprise...
They were saying 50 min.

It was more like 47 :smh:
DGl1Tn-XoAA3TOq.jpg:large

^

My thoughts exactly
Originally, last week when I saw the preview from last week I thought Tyrion was planning a robbery of the gold and food. So it'd be like a heist ep.

This was way more destructive.

That food she burned was for the ppl to last for Winter. Even if they win the war against the Night King the ppl are still gonna need food for a very long winter :lol: Dany not thinking just angry.

She emailing me the link but she thinks
Give me her # so I can get those links b.

She won't release the link and think the link is expired.

... Something about her Indian co-worker friend provided him a link with all the episodes, and they watched it at work...

I'll see if she get a new link tomorrow.

That crossbow kinda small in comparison to the dragons. You'd need a pretty direct hit to kill a dragon with it. Unless you had a lot of them..which is possible tho IDK about mass production of something that complicated that quickly given current technology.

Tyrion clearly just wants Jaime to be happy. However I don't think he'll get that. He can't. His story ends with redemption and then death.

She emailing me the link but she thinks

She won't release the link and think the link is expired.

... Something about her Indian co-worker friend provided him a link with all the episodes, and they watched it at work...

I'll see if she get a new link tomorrow.
Please

tenor.gif

Praying to the old gods and the new she comes through with a new link

You sure?

Figured that was the point of showing Jamie give bronn the sack, that the money was with them and never made it
Bruh what?

That sack was Bronn's personal reward money for fighting for Jamie.

How can one sack mean carts of gold was still not in KL?

It would've been better if Randyll said only half the gold was in KL.

Back
Top Bottom