OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every Bronn scene had me like...
jVdM71z.gif

Fam just wants his gold & ****. |l

Dude that got executed in the first scene of episode 1 saw them and ran away from them while they were marching towards the wall, and 6 years later, they still are "on the way" :rofl::

plot twist: it was a flash foward to episode 6 :nerd:

Dude that got executed in the first scene of episode 1 saw them and ran away from them while they were marching towards the wall, and 6 years later, they still are "on the way" :rofl::
I'm beginning to think they're marching along with winter. Like if they got ahead of the coming season and say got to High Garden they'd all melt and die.

Winter was taking just as long to come since s1. Winter came in the finale for last season. NK is a couple weeks behind it.
I thought that too when she said something like, "They'll accept it if it comes from their king." Dany and Jon get married and they can rule as king and queen.

But I think she just meant that they would accept him bending the knee. Little does she know how good she'll feel when he does that thing he does with his tongue.
Way back when Tyrion was talking to Jon and said maybe you really are a northern fool I thought at first he was hinting at marriage not actually asking Jon if he wanted anything else (which then became dragonglassl.

Anyway though, given how the northerners are I'm not sure marriage would be anymore acceptable. One feared assume scenario was Jon goes their and gets killed. The next worse one is he bends the knee and tells them, they're forced to kill him and get a new KitN.

This scenario is basically the Targ witch seduced our king with her feminine wiles and now he's nothing more than one of her many sex slaves, king in name only, possibly even a ****old.

Even worse if that's when Bran is like yall know Jon a Targ too though right?

I think for now at best if they go the fall in love route, they get engaged secretly where only atheir hands and close friends/advisors know. Then after they beat the NK they announce it.

Announcing it now would also damage any chance of Jon getting Cersi to stop thw war and help foght the real one.

Also just my opinion but again I really stress I can't see any of the Northerners being down with oh I didnt bend the knee but now we're getting married. Even Lady Mormont gonna be like **** that ****. Sansa would have a legit stance to usurp Jon's title and end up being Queen in the North.

it's a show about dragons and other crazy stuff
throw any logic out the window

People keep saying this but you can't throw logic out the window and make it an excuse for bad writing or stuff that doesn't make sense. The fantasy and magic stuff is one element while practical stuff should still remain practical.

Sansa was visibly mad during that scene, all her siblings evolved and she still the same hating *** ginger
I did not see it that way.

Peep LF's reaction though. Son looked happy as **** as if he was her trainer :lol:

I just assumed he was happy to see the underdog win after getting flashbacks of his fight with Brandon.

Sansa was visibly mad during that scene, all her siblings evolved and she still the same hating *** ginger

Surprised we ain't got team sansa folks in here

Wonder if folks just skip over her to knight king when cersei and LF gone

Episode was awesome. The cave scene was good too. Hit the Snow Gawd wit the bend ya knee again tho?! I was like yooo she really think she the ish.

I thought Jon was bout to flash on Theon lol

The whole battle scene was dope. It was shot really well. Very curious to see what happens to jaimie and Bron. I was already assuming Drogon was gonna get hit tho. At first I thought he got hit in the eye or mouth when he opened it.

Arya a straight G. Can't wait to see her get these bodies

Yes, I said out loud when Ayra was with Bri, why is Sansa upset..

During Bronn's scramble off the horse, I thought maybe he'd have a change of heart and come to some sort of realization that this wasn't worth the money...

Lol, nope

Back
Top Bottom