OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sansa is the new Rickon. You serve no purpose at all ....what are you even good at ?

I kinda feel bad for her though. You haven't seen your siblings in years, and when they come back they're all weird af :lol:

Crazy part is she doesn't even know about Bran possessing humans and animals; or how her baby sister cuts off people's faces and wears them.

littlefinger does have a soft spot for Stark women. he won't ever put it above his ambition, but it is something that arya and Sansa can take advantage of.

I wonder if they go this route, dothraki pull Jamie out of the water and Dany imprisons him and Tyrion returns the favor.

My man Bronn has to have realized he's fighting for the losing team. I hope he and his old boy Tyrion link up again and he joins the winning team.

Dude that got executed in the first scene of episode 1 saw them and ran away from them while they were marching towards the wall, and 6 years later, they still are "on the way" :rofl::

If you think about it, they've been near the Wall for years. Craster's Keep is near the Wall and the White Walkers collected Craster's sons there for years. Could be that White Walkers have rangers like the Nights Watch. So they started amassing a large army far north but kept a skeleton crew near the Wall to keep an eye on things and to pick up Craster's sons.

It would be stupid AF and a huge oversight if Dany doesn't have the Dothraki pull Jamie out and keep him prisoner. He's one of the most important people in the 7 kingdoms and would have great value as a prisoner. Gonna be tight if this doesn't end up happening and they just leave him there and somehow he survives. ESPECIALLY when you consider that Tyrion is there watching all this also.

Sorry to interrupt y'all lituation with my past talk, but season 5 was trash. Stannis' death was the worst on the entire show. Almost caught up tho :nthat:

Sorry to interrupt y'all lituation with my past talk, but season 5 was trash. Stannis' death was the worst on the entire show. Almost caught up tho :nthat:
Seasons 5 and 6 were definitely the low points of the series

This season has definitely made up for them so far, GOT is byke for sure

Sansa has legit been the most useless main characters. Her only value to the story is her looks

Whoa whoa whoa.. give her credit where it's due

She has screwed up some shhh.. amazed someone who has set up so many of their own Ls think she could act like a boss

Oh and shoutout to Osh for the Daario reference

I'm cool on his return though, ever since OG Daario left the show it's been a disappointment. He fit that role perfectly, the new Daario just didn't cut it IMO. The OG Daario was a top 3 character

For me:

Oberyn
Bronn
OG Daario

Seasons 5 and 6 were definitely the low points of the series

This season has definitely made up for them so far, GOT is byke for sure
yeah overall those seasons fell short from a writing standpoint but they were still great. GoT is just held to such a high standard. 508 Hardhome, 609 Battle of the Bastards, and 610 were 3 of the best 5 episodes in all of the GoT though IMO. Top 10 at worst.

ill be team Sansa if she ever gets nude...

yeah overall those seasons fell short from a writing standpoint but they were still great. GoT is just held to such a high standard. 508 Hardhome, 609 Battle of the Bastards, and 610 were 3 of the best 5 episodes in all of the GoT though IMO. Top 10 at worst.

ill be team Sansa if she ever gets nude...
Seasons 5 and 6 they were dragging their feet something major. But you're right, there were a handful of eps that were definitely legit

emergency awesome made a good comparison saying bran not relating to people anymore is similar to doctor manhattan.

I dunno how they put up an episode recap so fast with hd pics and scene clips.

It would be stupid AF and a huge oversight if Dany doesn't have the Dothraki pull Jamie out and keep him prisoner. He's one of the most important people in the 7 kingdoms and would have great value as a prisoner. Gonna be tight if this doesn't end up happening and they just leave him there and somehow he survives. ESPECIALLY when you consider that Tyrion is there watching all this also.

Assuming tyrion would give him up.. also probably only person there who knows who Jaime and bronn are

Going be interesting to see who tries to play tough next week and what tyrion gives up or doesn't give up

I hope Dany gives her dragons some armor. Balerion had armor and he was the biggest dragon ever seen. Even though they hinting that Drogon will be bigger.

Back
Top Bottom