OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why everybody keeps saying it was Jons idea.
The bright idea stemmed from Tyrion trying to convince his sis.
The Ser Jorah says he was willing to go. And then Snowgawd says he knows them better.

So I've really struggled to accept the genius idea of John and Co. traveling north of the wall in an attempt to abduct and transport a wight to Kings Landing in an act of diplomacy.

Like if you asked me what I thought about that concept a season ago, I would have said that was the stupidest, most unbefitting idea ever.

That came from the books? GRRM cosign that?

I think this season is all D&D minus things like Jon's Parentage.

Jon has just been stabbed by the Nights Watch in thr books. He hasn't even been confirmed dead yet.

I remember GRRM used to serve as a consultant on the show and he would write one episode a season. Is he still doing that or is he ODing on Chobani as we speak?

Jon's plan was dumb especially considering the fact Cersei is such a twisted **** that she probably wouldn't care if there was proof or not. But I guess it also is meant to show how dire the situation is. If Dany's army and dragons show up to King's Landing for the purpose of an alliance instead of sacking and burning KL down, then maybe that should convince other lords and people if not Cersei, about the impending doom to come.

Like others have said but keeps falling on deaf ears... It wasn't Jon's plan, it was Tryion's and Jorah accepted it.

Jamie getting turned into a cloud of ash and Tormund being dragged into the icy depths should have been the marquee deaths this season

Drunk fire sword breh is as forgettable as they come

I don't know why everybody keeps saying it was Jons idea.
The bright idea stemmed from Tyrion trying to convince his sis.
The Ser Jorah says he was willing to go. And then Snowgawd says he knows them better.

Like others have said but keeps falling on deaf ears... It wasn't Jon's plan, it was Tryion's and Jorah accepted it.

I wasn't saying it was John's idea or that it was poor judgment on behalf of the characters, I'm saying I find the concept and creative idea from the writers to be really dumb.

SLE4GXD.jpg

87ojMls.jpg

j1atvur.jpg

7eLVlO7.jpg

I kind of wish they went the traditional route with 10 episodes so that everything didn't feel so crammed and forced, especially in this past episode.

I feel like with the lack of deaths so far (we'll see how the finale goes)....having to cram a bunch of deaths in the remaining 7 episodes will be anticlimatic. Which would ultimately be a damn shame considering building these characters for 7+ seasons now.

Sucks for visyerion. Everyone knew he would be the one to go because of who he was named after.

Jon met drogon and they were cool. Would be funny if Ghost met dany and he hated her.

Rhaegal is a little @#$@$ too. Dude flew off ASAP instead of avenging his brother :smh: Could've easily dropped in and torched the entire WW squad

Last edited:
I know the NK has the dead and his other right hand men to fight for him, but I really wanna see him fight. The Thrones community would lose their sheet seeing him wash other characters :lol: I know would. Every main villain has to get their hands dirty at some point, after their goons fail them.

Come on writers....do it for the culture ! We have Prof. X vs. Magneto, Luke vs. Vader, Harry vs. Voldemort. We NEED Jon vs. The Night King.

I been waiting for this for a long time

294004.jpg

SMH at whomever posted this last week (i forget if it was on here or twitter) right after the episode leaked. it spoiled the episode and was why i decided to just go ahead and watch the leak rather than wait till Sunday.

as for Salsa, she got married off to two of the worst villains in Westeros. was raped by one and humiliated repeatedly by the other before he was killed at their wedding.

I'm no woman, but i wouldn't be surprised if most women in the world would rather go through what Arya went through than what Salsa endured. and I'm not trying to downplay what Arya went through; both had it tough.

sometimes we're a little bit narrow-minded in here.

Back
Top Bottom