OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rewatching season 1 and the dire wolves were such an amazing force for the Starks. They always protected them and sensed any danger. Such a shame they've become non existent.

Ravens traveled pretty damn fast in season 1 too

Not really fast travel, its just the show doesn't show passage of time. Did you know it took King Robert a month to get from the Red Keep to Winterfell? A MONTH. but then again he did have that huge *** party of people...

They were always immune to fire though.

When the tree episode around hold the door those plant looking children put a fire up and the elite white zombies walked right through that.

They are actully able to put the fire out and walk over it.

And to the dude that said the Starks are too noble and don't think with logic... it's so true.

Jaime, Cercei, and Tywin, even Tyrion they all think logically and strategically that's why they will come out on top.

Another good strategist is the night king... notice that fool never puts himself in harms way.

Always sends out the goons and makes sure he's not in harms way.

I wonder why the dragons just didn't blaze a fire through them while they were at the top of the mountain there.

It's crazy how epsidoe 4 was one of the best ever and 2 episodes later we are doubting the quality of the show.

This season finale better be great.

It ain't just the last 2 episodes . It's been the whole season. But it's still great, even when rushed.

But I can't put this above BB due to the dip in quality. Seasons 5 and 6 were mad boring and uninteresting . BB1 was quality every season except the fly episode.

It ain't just the last 2 episodes . It's been the whole season. But it's still great, even when rushed.

But I can't put this above BB due to the dip in quality. Seasons 5 and 6 were mad boring and uninteresting . BB1 was quality every season except the fly episode.

It was a struggle for me to get through season 1 of Breaking Bad

Director Alan Taylor admitting that the timeline didn't quite work.

Screenshot_20170822-130945.jpg

Na first few episodes of this season people were saying this the GOAT. It wasn't until these few episodes people started questioning it.

Na first few episodes of this season people were saying this the GOAT. It wasn't until these few episodes people started questioning it.

I'm not saying it's outright bad. Like I said earlier, I still enjoy it and think it's a good show, but the writing isn't at that elite level it was during the first 5 seasons. It's become more oriented towards people who just want to see massive fights and dragons rather than the people who want smart dialogue and characters like Tywin, OG Tyrion, OG Varys, etc.

Every Euron scene, Cersei's Sand Snake torture, Cersei nuking the High Sparrow, Drogon roasting the Lannister army, Jon refusing to bend the knee, Battle of the Bastards, etc. have been great.

But then all of a sudden you have Tyrion making uncharacteristically dumb decisions, Varys becoming useless, Jamie going from a path of "redemption" to just being stuck at being whipped for Cersei, Arya and Bran becoming irritating and useless characters...I don't think these are nitpicking at all. If they were like that since day one I wouldn't mind, but the show presented them as intelligent and complex characters in the first 4-5 seasons.

I used to look forward to every Tyrion and Arya scene, but now when they come on, I wish I could just fast forward through them

Last edited:
just here to cosign on West World sucking. show is weak sauce.

and first season of breaking bad, Jesse Pinkman was so corny. still think they should've killed him off.

proceed.

they screwed up the pacing. now they are simply rushing to finish the show. kinda a disappointed since there is so much detail they could go into

they screwed up the pacing. now they are simply rushing to finish the show. kinda a disappointed since there is so much detail they could go into

In retrospect this will be the major critic of the entire series.

I agree the pacing has been poor. At least we get really long episodes next season.

I think a difference in pacing is inevitable though. I mean, they can't keep introducing new characters, and introducing more and more schemes. It has to wrap up. Varys and LF are kinda useless because the show doesn't have time for plotting. The plots and schemes have 7 episodes to wrap up.

I agree the pacing has been poor. At least we get really long episodes next season.

I think a difference in pacing is inevitable though. I mean, they can't keep introducing new characters, and introducing more and more schemes. It has to wrap up. Varys and LF are kinda useless because the show doesn't have time for plotting. The plots and schemes have 7 episodes to wrap up.

You don't have to introduce new characters. That's why 5 and 6 lacked. Alot of the likeable characters and villains died. Those new characters were uninteresting. Its simply a matter of pacing. Tyrion, arguably the best written character on the show has been reduced to not mattering at all this season.

You guys don't find it weird that Dany's entire army, the suly's, the doortracky, tyrion, jon, vary's, that khal drago bodyguard dude for Dany, all of them are there in the previews except for Dany?

Can she finally be coming to her senses and listening to Jon and Tyrion and not putting herself in danger? They probably told her to fall back in case there is a trap or something.

Also, Cercei seems to be sitting as she is the queen, and she has Jaime beside her... has she have zero dambs to give now and not care what others think of their relationship?

I also notice The Hound, Lord Friendzone, Brienne, Kahl Dragon Jr. are not at that meeting either.

Why would they just send Jon and Tyrion and why are they making those two seem like throwaway characters using them as bait?

Back
Top Bottom