OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not sure if this is mentioned, but is it safe to say Jon while admirable and honest, is a pretty bad strategist and war leader.

I don't think I can recall one battle in which his plan or leadership has worked. He quickly gets in situations and there is always this camera shot of him being easily overwhelmed

I am not sure if this is mentioned, but is it safe to say Jon while admirable and honest, is a pretty bad strategist and war leader.

I don't think I can recall one battle in which his plan or leadership has worked. He quickly gets in situations and there is always this camera shot of him being easily overwhelmed

that's that Stark upbringing, they got the heart and the will but none of the intelligence. It's to the point of annoyance in the series now. I think the last time any of them outsmarted someone was Robb way back in season 2 when they captured Jaime

Robb was the strategist, Jon is the warrior, Sansa is the leader, Bran is the weirdo, Arya is the savage, Rickon is the gawd.

Sansa a leader? :lol:

She haven't shown any leadership as of yet...if anything she's a sheep..

The one true leader is Jon...

Faxx just like his brother, father, grandfather and uncle. Them boys is all emotion and honor. 2 things that'll get you killed. Never using logic; the follow your heart type cats.

Rickon is the maze runner

but in all seriousness, the Northerners are a bunch of weakasses except the Mormonts

Robb was the strategist, Jon is the warrior, Sansa is the leader, Bran is the weirdo, Arya is the savage, Rickon is the gawd.

giphy.gif

rewatching season 1 and the dire wolves were such an amazing force for the Starks. They always protected them and sensed any danger. Such a shame they've become non existent.

Ravens traveled pretty damn fast in season 1 too

You clearly can't tell when someone is just breaking your balls, the fact that you have terrible taste doesn't really mean anything in the larger scheme of things.
Yeah I have terrible taste..sopranos was ok when they had pantoliano on the show..but after that the writing did nothing for me..but sorry for offending ur cheesy/predictableshow...gandolfini was the man..but the show did nothing for me

Back
Top Bottom