OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jon never washed Robb because he never wanted to show up the "true" Stark son. If you think Robb coulda handled Jon you mistaken.
Even Jon admits Robb was the better swordsman. Read a book.

Plus just look at his fights. Its always a struggle. Putting in all his effort.

Don't confuse facts for slander.

Dudes are bugging. That was some Revenant ****.

It could've been some undead 4ft tall bear cubs and it still would've been scary.

Trash opinion.

I'm right, you're wrong

Wow. You need to figure out what would make a great king or queen ASAP.

Especially on GoT.
well every damn king has been killed so apparently GOT don't know ****

This is YALLLLL hero though

Someone needs to go back and rewatch the scene she clearly says to Sansa I love to play the game of truth and lies. She tells more lies in her speech to Sansa like when she said Sansa just stood there and watched when she clearly had to be restrained.

Some of yall sleep

I mean just looked closer to a polar bear size than the 13 ft of a Snow Bear, I mean Wun Wun is around 14 ft tall and that bear didnt look anywhere near Wun Wuns size

That bear was still ****ing massive. I may need to watch it again but how do you know the bear was 6'6 or 6'7? :lol:

zombie dragon this wild the night king bout to wash everybody. John basically traded a wight for a dragon. I hope he not this dumb in the book

BlnZT3DCQAAWCVz.jpg

I mean just looked closer to a polar bear size than the 13 ft of a Snow Bear, I mean Wun Wun is around 14 ft tall and that bear didnt look anywhere near Wun Wuns size

Nah man I've gotta agree with you on that 110%

That ************ was way bigger than a polar bear. Still baffled where the 6'6 or 6'7 height came from :lol:

I mean i know there's budget constraints, thats why direwolves are smaller etc. but like I said I really wish they could make a big time movie for this $250 million minimum budget so we can really get all these giant ice spiders, snow bears, direwolves, Giants riding Mammoths, shadowcats, Krakens etc. all going

Nah man I've gotta agree with you on that 110%

That ************ was way bigger than a polar bear. Still baffled where the 6'6 or 6'7 height came from :lol:

I mean i know there's budget constraints, thats why direwolves are smaller etc. but like I said I really wish they could make a big time movie for this $250 million minimum budget so we can really get all these giant ice spiders, snow bears, direwolves, Giants riding Mammoths, shadowcats, Krakens etc. all going

Whoops i meant to say disagree, but yeah that'd be dope as hell if we got all that.

It's crazy to me that they have budget issues, feel like that shouldn't be an issue but then again I have no idea how much CGI costs. That being said I've gotta say they've done a hell of a job with CGI this season, in past seasons while it still looked good, at times it was a little ehh

real talk
how does hbo get money??
especially since they don't have commercials for ad money
id gladly give hob $30 a month if i could get proper got storytelling
without and rushed and shortened seasons

GoT gets $10 million per episode, which is the same amount that Big Bang Theory gets per episode, even though Big Bang Theory is ~25 minutes per episodes and doesn't have to make CGI dragons...

That's pretty crazy. GoT has ~25 million viewers on average while Big Bang gets 19 million.

It seems like these last 2 seasons they still have $100 million per season, so that gives them ~$14 million per episode.

That's still crazy because each episode is equivalent to a mini-movie.

real talk
how does hbo get money??
especially since they don't have commercials for ad money
id gladly give hob $30 a month if i could get proper got storytelling
without and rushed and shortened seasons

Probably the same way they've gotten money since the beginning. They're a premium subscription channel. So when people order their channel or pay for hbo now. Plus they must sell a ton of GOT merchandise and blu rays.

This show is making Mf's crazy bruh :lol: my boy who also watches, just called me telling me all these crazy theories he reads and watches. :smh:

"Jon's sword is a lightbringer sword. Since the Lord of lights magic brought him back, he also has that power. Rhaegar sacrificed Lyanna. There's another Dragon hidden somewhere " :rofl:

Some of y'all reach like hell. Swords are blinking and alive now ? Just watch the damn show lol

Back
Top Bottom