OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cersi is pure evil and damn dumb.

Watching Little Finger finally get his was awesome. Tables turned on him real quick.

Night King is coming through, lol. Dude got a dragon and that army is growing. It's going to be a crazy battle.

this is what the wikia says:

After Daenerys saves the remainder of the group that went beyond the wall, Gendry parts ways with Beric Dondarrion and Tormund Giantsbane, leaving on the Targaryen ship with Jon, Daenerys, Davos, Jorah and The Hound.​

But he didn't appear in the season finale so I'm not sure where they got this info.

Don't believe what's on Wikia. It's peer editing so it maybe fan theory but no one really checks. If the wiki admins are good, they'll do more fact-checking but it's really a gamble.

robert strong's girl must be durable.
IMG_3236.JPG

IMG_3235.PNG

They explain warging better in the books. You're not supposed to warg into humans because you can get "lost" or stuck inside IIRC.

IIRC? How many people can actually warg?

From what I know the Night King and Bran...

Will the 3ER battle it out with the NK when the Great War comes by warging into the Vanilla Ice Dragon?

Wait Jon can warg?

He's a targaryen so of course the dragons are going to be nice to him...

I could see if it stating that for Tyrion "Lannister" of whom I think is also a Targaryen. Maybe a product of the Mad King...half blood? Who knows

They explain warging better in the books. You're not supposed to warg into humans because you can get "lost" or stuck inside IIRC.
Bran has shown that he can only warg into hodor as far as humans go. Also the show and book explained that warging into animals for too long at a time will cause you to foget who/what you are. The show never said warging into just humans would cause this.

Yea all the Starks kids warg into their wolves in the books. That's how Arya saw her Mother's dead body after the red wedding.

They actually had a whole chapter or 2 about warging in one of the books. It was with a random wilding I think.

It's been over 5yrs since I read the books so my mind is a lil bit hazy.

Was he "simple" before the HODOR thing though?

Didn't they show him as a kid in that village, and he was just a normal fat kid?

i dont kno if he was normal i think he was always simple or did he get kicked in the head by a horse iirc?

i think thats how bran was able to do "create" hodor

So is the Night King just gonna put Viserion into low gear, he got the speed to get to winterfell in a day but got to wait for these slow *** dudes.

Back
Top Bottom