OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait, why? Because it would basically end the battle of WW vs. humans (and pretty much season 8)?

I dont like any of the 'protagonists' that are still left. Except maybe Jon Snow I can tolerate.

Im here for the chaos. Team KING Joffrey, Team Queen Cersei, Team Uncle Euron.

Bran has shown that he can only warg into hodor as far as humans go. Also the show and book explained that warging into animals for too long at a time will cause you to foget who/what you are. The show never said warging into just humans would cause this.
There's a specific excerpt from the books that sort of explains a situation where someone warged into a human, and it didn't go well.

She basically bludgeoned herself if I remember correctly. Pretty wild.

What happens if you warg into someone but your body gets killed.

Like Bran warged into Hodor and then the zombies kill Bran but he's still controling Hodor is he stuck or does he just die complety and Hodor is back being Hodor?

I think it depends on the person. Hodor didn't really fight back. The books describe Hodor kind of hiding in the corner of his consciousness when Bran takes over waiting for it to be over and allowing Bran to do whatever he wants. Could be because it's just been something that's gone on since he was a kid.

I think most people would be in shock (which would explain the part from the books I mentioned a few posts up). This is probably second nature to Hodor considering the thing that broke him and made him Hodor in the first place was being warged into.

Yea all the Starks kids warg into their wolves in the books. That's how Arya saw her Mother's dead body after the red wedding.

They actually had a whole chapter or 2 about warging in one of the books. It was with a random wilding I think.

It's been over 5yrs since I read the books so my mind is a lil bit hazy.
This is why the Cat of the Canals from A Feast for Crows is still one of my favorite chapters.

thought this was on point. there's been a lot of clickbait articles this week. like this "epic theory" that basically just says Ned may have named Jon after Jon Arryn: http://mashable.com/2017/09/01/game-of-thrones-fan-theory-jon-snow-name-clue.amp

‘This Map Will Change The Way You See Westeros,’ Reports Never-Ending Cascade Of Subhuman Bull****

1600.jpg

NEW YORK—Claiming it would be a momentous experience for any Game of Thrones fan, a never-ending cascade of subhuman bull**** reported Friday that there was a new map that would change the way you see Westeros. “Get ready to see The Seven Kingdoms in a whole new light,” reported the ceaseless deluge of absurd garbage being pumped into your skull, inundating you with meaninglessness every single hour of every single day. “Don’t say you weren’t warned!” At press time, the torrent of inescapable nonsense was continuing unabated and was expected to plague you, in varying forms, for the rest of your life.

www.theonion.com/article/map-will-change-way-you-see-westeros-reports-never-56827

tormund still alive?

DIcFvlDUEAAv6k-

also about LF

Just read online that every time Littlefinger was on screen this season, you can hear crows/ravens in the background.

This was to confirm that Bran was watching his every move at Winterfell.

I think Tormund is gone. Th sequence of him falling and the transition to the wall falling down led me to believe he's a wight now.

But others tend to believe if we didn't see his death than he might be alive. A character like he and Baric deserve a screen on death.

We'll find out in 2 years. :smh:

baelish-slash.gif

:smokin
***** *** ***** had a little girl fight all his battles

you had to be a shady cat to root for little finger

So quick I forgot that Euron's first statement to the Iron Born during his claim to the Iron Throne in season 6 was that he wanted to give Dany the Iron Born fleet to take back Westeros

Wonder if he'll double cross Cersei to team up with Dany. He wanted to F her right there during the meet and greet

Kinda old news, but for anyone in the Bay Area the AT&T store in the city on Market has a GOT exhibit where you can take pics on a replica iron throne, hold the door with wights, and say wassup to the night king

She should've let him, When the kraken weds the dragon, brother, let all the world beware."

So quick I forgot that Euron's first statement to the Iron Born during his claim to the Iron Throne in season 6 was that he wanted to give Dany the Iron Born fleet to take back Westeros

Wonder if he'll double cross Cersei to team up with Dany. He wanted to F her right there during the meet and greet

Back
Top Bottom