OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda old news, but for anyone in the Bay Area the AT&T store in the city on Market has a GOT exhibit where you can take pics on a replica iron throne, hold the door with wights, and say wassup to the night king

GoT needs to do the full exhibits again. That **** was lit. I guess the show is too popular now.

Also, I think Beric and Tormund are still alive. I think Beric will give up his own life to resurrect someone else like he did in the books.

Kinda old news, but for anyone in the Bay Area the AT&T store in the city on Market has a GOT exhibit where you can take pics on a replica iron throne, hold the door with wights, and say wassup to the night king

I just got back from the City, too. Oops!

Why are they dumping this Gas into this Apt Complex?
The Dad was mad AF at the kid afterwards too, did he not send him to do that?
Yea I missed something.
You literally can't take your eyes off the screen for a second when the whole show is in subtitles.
I mean, I am paying pretty damn close attention, but I missed something for sure......

Why are they dumping this Gas into this Apt Complex?
The Dad was mad AF at the kid afterwards too, did he not send him to do that?
Yea I missed something.
You literally can't take your eyes off the screen for a second when the whole show is in subtitles.
I mean, I am paying pretty damn close attention, but I missed something for sure......

wrong show.

Finished the entire rewatch of the series

Really difficult to choose which is my favorite come up:

Bronn
Qyburn
Lil Finger
Varys
Davos

It's weird how you start to gain new favorite characters on the rewatch, this was my second time doing it. It wasn't until this time around I first noticed when Qyburn was introduced. I missed a ton even after the first rewatch.

Davos definitely became one of my new favorites next to Bronn, Podrick and Varys. Rewatching Olenna son Margery a few times was lit

I also appreciated Ayra's storyline with the Faceless Man, where the first time around I felt it dragged

I'm about to rewatch the series again. I feel like I didn't catch a lot of the details and it would be good to refresh before season 8 rolls around.

about to start my first rewatch next week. gonna be a slow burn, no binge. finished the books finally this past january. when the show started I missed so many small details.

Bruh,... snow has been talking for the last 4 seasons about defeating the night king. They JUST discovered that if you kill the guy who raises the dead, everybody he brought back to life dies... jorah was like "there's the dude you need to kill"... while Jon has three effin dragons sitting there, eight of the best fighters in westeros, and a sword that kills them... and he was like "nah, I'll just run away and not end this war I've been talking about ending forever".

Bruh,... snow has been talking for the last 4 seasons about defeating the night king. They JUST discovered that if you kill the guy who raises the dead, everybody he brought back to life dies... jorah was like "there's the dude you need to kill"... while Jon has three effin dragons sitting there, eight of the best fighters in westeros, and a sword that kills them... and he was like "nah, I'll just run away and not end this war I've been talking about ending forever".
You know nothing.

about to start my first rewatch next week. gonna be a slow burn, no binge. finished the books finally this past january. when the show started I missed so many small details.
It's so difficult to not binge on the rewatch, well that is if you have nothing better to do like me lol

I believe I finished the rewatch in about 2.5 weeks. Between the gym and work, I don't really do much else but it seemed like I reached the current season very quickly

I came to appreciate the writing much more this time around, seasons where I previously felt weren't as strong I've reversed my opinion and feel that all the seasons are pretty stellar

Lol you might need to re-watch the also.

Binging from season 1 episode 1. Current only season 3 episode 8 so you know what that means.. about to watch Robb catch this fade.

Gotta admit.. his ***** bad tho. She got that slim thick ***.

I'm sitting here listening to the westerbros podcast. Which is basically a collection of show only watchers who can't recall names and events. My question is who in here are these guys because it's no difference in the idiocy I see in here. Smh

I was looking for pics of Hot Pie with a crown and saw some reddit users were blaming him for the wall falling and people not being united against nk. There's a few articles on it now. SMH. Those miscreants better bend their forks to Hot Pie Da Gawd.

Been reading the books bros. you can connect to Job another level. First few season of Jon he was cool, but in the books you feel bad for him.

Dany too. Even though her bro was D to her she still tried to be kind. Dude was a damn crybaby.

Arya always be trill. Sansa a weenie.
Cat wasn't that mean to Jon. But still a douche. Tyrion always dope.
The first season did a terrific job at capturing the book. Of course they couldn't get all the names, but really excellent.

I'm sitting here listening to the westerbros podcast. Which is basically a collection of show only watchers who can't recall names and events. My question is who in here are these guys because it's no difference in the idiocy I see in here. Smh
Thread has gone downhill.

I'm not sure why such bad theories are being made at this stage in the series.

not as bad as the stories constantly showing up on my news feed claiming to have these amazing new theories about the show. they're all trash.

I've been just rewatching random scenes from the first couple seasons. really great stuff and makes you appreciate the show as a whole and all the plot and character development. also makes you realize how much better littlefinger and tyrion were in the first couple seasons as characters. Jaime is one of the few who has been given a great arc that made him consistently interesting as he went from villain to somewhat of a hero.

still can't get over tyrion. such a perfect start. and when he strolls out of the Vale after bronn champions for him, such a good balance of arrogance and honor. that's all gone now.

Back
Top Bottom