OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope the prequel is the real story of killing whose ever balls that **** jon snow came from

Anybody watched The Outpost on the CW? Its terrible.

Lile its trying to ripoff GoT and Lots but feels like poor version of Beast Master, Sinbad, and Hercules/Xena. Like really poor version.

Showing right now :lol:

Anybody watched The Outpost on the CW? Its terrible.

Lile its trying to ripoff GoT and Lots but feels like poor version of Beast Master, Sinbad, and Hercules/Xena. Like really poor version.

Showing right now :lol:

Never heard of it might check it out (the concept sounds interesting) doubt I tune in for it I'll just wait for Netflix to release it. I mean it is the CW (at least they always have attractive actresses) the only show I watch on there is
The 100 and even now I'm starting to just wait for Netflix to release it, it's kinda nice they release it just a week after the season ends. I wish more networks would do this, because I freaking hate having to watch 20 minutes of commercials for 40 minutes of show...

Didn’t realize it was Doreah who was starring in the new season of Strike Back. Her boobs were looking A++.

I'm watching the leaked video even if there's a watermark the whole way. This long wait is terrible

I just cant believe it's still gonna take them over a year to edit this thing.... everything I've read said they've wrapped shooting. It better be worth it!

Back
Top Bottom