OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They not playing with these leaks.
They were so pisssed about last season, and remember the season before, 4 eps dropped before they even premiered

So they making us wait an extra year just for a meh season? Freakin hbo. Wasn’t their excuse was it was a warm winter where they were filming? The show makes them a ton of money, they could’ve made their own snow or cgi’ed it all.

Yup I usually unwatch this thread but its so hard to find your place when the time comes. Ima just tread lightly.

My two cents without actually spoiling.... but just in case.
Couple points didn't make sense so I dont think those are actual spoilers. It's the last season so I think it's a bit easier to guess how things will play out and sound convincing.

Yeah I dont know if all those spoilers are legit. Some seem to still be pushing the Tyrion betrayal angle.

Last edited:
Coming in this thread is not asking to be spoiled if it hasn't aired yet. That's just an excuse to be a d!ck.
Appreciate those who are using spoiler tags.
You got a year til the show comes out. All this thread is good for off season is ,
Babe debate/ pics
theories
spoilers
hating Tdogg.
Everything is theory until there is video evidence. So no crying about someone spoiling (especially after it was already in a spoiler tag)

Sounding a little victim blaming #metoo-ish tbh :lol:
:Kanye Shrug

Long as it stays in a spoiler tag it's all good. More yall talk the more bold cats get tho.

All I’m saying is those leaks are rumors, so we’re all just open to talk about it with no evidence towards anything..............

I’m just trying to keep the conversation alive to annoy you bro. :lol: #RaiderNation

All I’m saying is those leaks are rumors, so we’re all just open to talk about it with no evidence towards anything..............

I’m just trying to keep the conversation alive to annoy you bro. :lol: #RaiderNation

Only spoiler that matters

Carr MAGA.png

Back
Top Bottom