OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My biggest concern is the ease with which they might do some things just for the sake of it

Like the littlefinger death just felt like an 'ok, we gotta get this done' type thing.. I feel like that what happens with cersei

If I don't get something along the lines of 'I am legend' then the show has failed

What do you mean?

For all of flaws of 'I am legend' the death of Sam was paid off

If I see it on and see the will smith yelling no scene, I change that shh quick

you feel that shh

As I said above, they better not do ghost dirty like they did summer.. or shaggydog

For all of flaws of 'I am legend' the death of Sam was paid off

If I see it on and see the will smith yelling no scene, I change that shh quick

you feel that shh

As I said above, they better not do ghost dirty like they did summer.. or shaggydog

BRUH!!!! That was Will at his finest, my eyes water up even typing this, such an incredibly well acted scene, this Dude Will LIVED THAT PAIN.

My biggest concern is the ease with which they might do some things just for the sake of it

Like the littlefinger death just felt like an 'ok, we gotta get this done' type thing.. I feel like that what happens with cersei

I hope they skimp on a lot of the tongue in cheek stuff. There was too much of that the past couple of seasons IMO.

BRUH!!!! That was Will at his finest, my eyes water up even typing this, such an incredibly well acted scene, this Dude Will LIVED THAT PAIN.

yea.. i was in the gym the other day and flipping channels and saw the scene coming when i was flipping channels.. even with the damn tv on mute.. i was like "nope, cant do it" and changed that channel with the swiftness.. as soon as i see this, i'm out:

giphy.gif

i'm not expecting THAT.. all i'm saying is the better not do ghost and drogon dirty like they did summer

So I'm watching the final season of Peaky Blinders and MF'er Little Finger is here and so far, seems to play a snake too lmao

Reactions: Ube
So I'm watching the final season of Peaky Blinders and MF'er Little Finger is here and so far, seems to play a snake too lmao

He's been typecast as that his whole career. British actors tend to fill certain Shakespearian archetypes and rarely stray. Idris Elba is going to be Othello his whole career.

Where tf is Ghost even at ? Was he seen in season 7 ?

CGI budget too great.

Ghost gonna die and Jon gonna do the I Am Legend No :lol:

I feel like I've read a lot of book text theories for why Ghost won't/can't die and I think saw somewhere that GRRM's wife threatened him if he ever touches Ghost.

Back
Top Bottom