OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We doin this or what? $1 a bracket. 1 bracket per person. Winner takes all?
sei_49161168-0260.jpg

*edit I forgot @had pants already posted this. But still, who’s in?

Short season and short episodes. But yeah they have time to reveal that Stannis and Littlefinger are both alive
giphy.gif

They're gonna kill characters off in waves. Its gonna be super underwhelming. Like the lame *** Walking Dead.

They’ve been going the cliche route with the character deaths lately so i don’t think they’ll kill off a lot of major players.

Obvious ones like Cersei and Euron. Legit think they give this **** a happy ending

Happy ending? Don't fool yourself. I just need tyrion and arya to make it to the last ep.

Happy ending? Don't fool yourself. I just need tyrion and arya to make it to the last ep.

You never know, I don’t think they go the obvious route and make it the most depressing end to their story. Maybe semi-happy. The night king and his goons were defeated before but they definitely the favorite to win this time.

Anyway, hbo continues to disappoint.

As long as they don't pull that BS they pulled with summer on ghost then I think we can be cool

But I expect some mess, because as I've said the show has been surviving on paying off big moments while other aspects have suffered greatly

At least it definitely won't be lost.. I'm also hoping it won't be sapranos where I thought my cable f'd up

Back
Top Bottom