OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jon and Dany in the crypts of Winterfell :pimp:

Never thought about them visiting the crypts together. But damn does that make sense and hype me the **** up :lol:

Jaime’s speech :pimp: it’s still **** him tho. I hope he dies. Can’t wait to see him reunited with Bran

Was that Yara standing behind Gendry? So they get here back before the battle at Winterfell I guess.

Can't really tell, but I don't think so.

upload_2019-3-5_11-44-31.png

Last edited:
Refresh me. It's been a long time :lol: .

They've met twice. As Bran was going beyond the Wall and again at Winterfell. Bran told Sam that Jon is really a bastard from Dorne so his last name should be Sand. Sam schooled him and told him that Jon is the legitimate heir to the throne, which then leads to the flashback scene of Rhaegar and Lyanna getting married. Kind of odd Bran didn't know that at that point.

My dude Jaime, imnassuming he pledges himself to Jon...that’s dope man

Dany and Jon walking towards their respective Dragons, Arya fearless as always, who’s that big dude fighting in the fire? Clegane?

Once at the old Nightfort when Sam and Gilley were trying to get back to castle black and Bran was going beyond the wall.
Then the reunion in the last ep of season 7.

Back
Top Bottom