OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My biggest fear too.

Gotta make it through GoT and End Game and I’m good. I can go in peace, whenever that is :lol:

I remember feeling the same way for
The Dark Knight, TDKR, Avengers 1, Infinity War, MOS and Justice League and BVS

The last two werent worth stayin alive for

Reactions: Ube
Ohhh and is that Brienne fighting alongside Jaime!? At winterfell perhaps? Bet Browne dies there protecting Jaime..

They've met twice. As Bran was going beyond the Wall and again at Winterfell. Bran told Sam that Jon is really a bastard from Dorne so his last name should be Sand. Sam schooled him and told him that Jon is the legitimate heir to the throne, which then leads to the flashback scene of Rhaegar and Lyanna getting married. Kind of odd Bran didn't know that at that point.

Ohhhh yes you're right. Repped.

Tormund and the homie survived the wall being crashed by the NK:pimp:

And who is that leading the Golden Company?

ImmenseGreatGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

I’d rather have the NK win it all and everyone dead than have Cersei “POS” Lannister be the one to have the throne. I can’t ****ing wait. I’m hyped as hell after watching the trailer. :lol:

Hopefully Night King washes everyone. He is the only one outside of our President Elect that deserves to sit on the iron throne.

At the 28 second mark someone is atop the ship with what I'm assuming is the golden company. Any thoughts or ideas on who that is?

Back
Top Bottom