OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bad I thought I remember Aemon telling that story to Sam.

Nah, your really confused lol. While Sam was copying manuscripts at the citadel (long after aemon died) he read about a maester anulling rhaegars marriage to elia martell then marrying rhaegar and Lyanna stark.

Remember gilly asking him what annulment meant? Then he got frustrated and they all left the citadel?

Nah, your really confused lol. While Sam was copying manuscripts at the citadel (long after aemon died) he read about a maester anulling rhaegars marriage to elia martell then marrying rhaegar and Lyanna stark.

Remember gilly asking him what annulment meant? Then he got frustrated and they all left the citadel?

Good memory. I totally forgot that.

Jon or Dany sitting on the throne is just as much a cop out as NK sitting on the throne as well and too predictable.

I’ve gotta think that Benioff and co. realize they can’t dismiss our intelligence like they did last season and they’re going to put their all into a compelling story and unpredictable, lasting ending.

I also think they want to leave room for future content to be created so seeing NK take the throne and end the world? That don’t sound all that lucrative from a story telling standpoint :lol:

Jon or Dany sitting on the throne is just as much a cop out as NK sitting on the throne as well and too predictable.

I’ve gotta think that Benioff and co. realize they can’t dismiss our intelligence like they did last season and they’re going to put their all into a compelling story and unpredictable, lasting ending.

I also think they want to leave room for future content to be created so seeing NK take the throne and end the world? That don’t sound all that lucrative from a story telling standpoint :lol:

I get what youre saying, but i dont want someone like Hot Pie taking the throne for the shock factor no one expected :lol: over exaggeration i know, but you know what i mean? I just want a true and proper ending no matter what happens or who takes it in the end. GRRM surely has say on how this story ends in the show, i get that theyd go theyre own route with some storylines throughout the tv series but itd be odd if it was a completely different ending than the books, right? Idk, either way i cant wait

The show writers aren’t going off script. When this series was given the green light GRRM sat down with both of them and told them how it will end. He knew they would finish the show before he finished the books, so it was only fitting they’d tell a different version of how the end is reached. Don’t be fooled because this isn’t an RPG with alternative endings. We are getting the GRRM finale and there’s no way it’s going to be a cop out ending.

The show writers aren’t going off script. When this series was given the green light GRRM sat down with both of them and told them how it will end. He knew they would finish the show before he finished the books, so it was only fitting they’d tell a different version of how the end is reached. Don’t be fooled because this isn’t an RPG with alternative endings. We are getting the GRRM finale and there’s no way it’s going to be a cop out ending.

The show been going of script for last couple seasons, unnecessarily in my opinion

The show been going of script for last couple seasons, unnecessarily in my opinion

I’m specifically referring to how it will end. It will not differ from GRRM’s ending. Of course it had to go in a different direction for the last two seasons, the last book was when Jon got shanked.

I bet GRRM straight swindled the writers so that he can disclose the real ending in his book. Great way to make money.

I fully expect the book ending to be different and more tragic.. if he ever does finish

The show being trying pay off stuff for a while and has been more tv-ish

Cause at least initially for all the fantasy stuff, it felt grounded.. it took a WHILE to actually get places, which way back when was the case

20190306_005848.jpg

:pimp:

Continuing my rewatch and just finished the rains of castamere. Seeing Arya so close to her fam still gets me :frown:

Season 6 finale and season 7 opener though for Arya and the Starks :evil::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom