OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The writing isn't as sharp as it was in the earlier seasons but it's still good. It's mainly the dialogue that's a little ehh

Dragon cgi was awful this episode. The adventures of “how to train your dragon” with dany and Jon was the only part I didn’t find interesting in the episode.

It was just missing something like this
A9443E4F-A86D-4629-8044-F789775F9552.gif

The writing isn't as sharp as it was in the earlier seasons but it's still good. It's mainly the dialogue that's a little ehh

The balls jokes...something a middle schooler would write or find funny

:lol: at blaming social media for legitimate criticism of poor dialogue

Yall complaining about bad cgi must have weak tvs :lol:

Nah. Watched the last 2 episodes of last season right before this episode, on the same tv. It was wack last night compared to last season. Doesn’t take away from my enjoyment. Just pointing out facts

I thought the dragons last episode was ok. Didn't notice nothing wrong. The ice dragon and the dragons in previous seasons was horrible tho from what I remember

Actually it’s the other way around, if you have a good TV, you’ll see the imperfections in the CGI.

Yeah I have a 4K 65in Samsung and when the night king dropped the wall I thought that CGI was meh, but it is what it is.

Show is still great, but they are rushing through it to me when it's not necessary.

The balls jokes...something a middle schooler would write or find funny

:lol: at blaming social media for legitimate criticism of poor dialogue
I agree that the dialogue is legit poor. I even said the writing is weaker than before but you can't deny that with social media and more people being able to talk about a show together, we get the critiques more frequently than before.

At my desk hollering about these memes.

Also interested to see what the night king symbol means.

Can anyone recap what happened when he was created? I’ll rewatch later but I’m drawing a blank.

Back
Top Bottom