OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At my desk hollering about these memes.

Also interested to see what the night king symbol means.

Can anyone recap what happened when he was created? I’ll rewatch later but I’m drawing a blank.
Dragon glass through the heart
BAM
Night king

I wish I was up on Lost when it was airing :lol:

If any show deserved the criticism it's Lost the last season at least.

Lost was trash after the first 2-3 seasons. Like wildly overrated.

First few seasons were amazing though. Sucks that it fell so hard.

Lost was trash after the first 2-3 seasons. Like wildly overrated.

First few seasons were amazing though. Sucks that it fell so hard.

Lost wasn't supposed to be a 6 season show. The Execs decided to make it one when it blew up, forcing the writers to pull content out of their asses.

Lost wasn't supposed to be a 6 season show. The Execs decided to make it one when it blew up, forcing the writers to pull content out of their asses.

Yeah I thought I remembered reading that somewhere. Definitely apparent as the seasons progressed :lol:

Show had so much potential.

Stranger Things might face a similar fate if they're not careful.

gryhi4im5gs21.png

"Jon, Arya, Cersei, Drogon, Little Sam and a random stranded wildling didn't die...this was some MID!!!!"

I legit cant believe these writers had Arya say Sansa is the smartest person she's ever known :lol:

I thought the same but perhaps it’s the fact that she survived and still at the top. Survived and escape countless situations, learned the game, save the North with finessing Little Finger, and here she is knowing Cersei is full of ****.

I legit cant believe these writers had Arya say Sansa is the smartest person she's ever known :lol:

I was shocked by this too. Was waiting for her to smirk or give some cue that she was being sarcastic. Hope we get some reasoning behind that statement :lol:

I thought the same but perhaps it’s the fact that she survived and still at the top. Survived and escape countless situations, learned the game, save the North with finessing Little Finger, and here she is knowing Cersei is full of ****.
Finessed lil finger????
Nah
If not for Arya
She woulda got pumped out to someone else

Cersei was destined to spread her legs for a Pirate King, it shoulda been my dude Salladhor Saan back in season 4. Wonder if that crazy ***** is really pregnant or not but she over that incest **** of Jamie's now sending Bronn on that hit for both her brothers with the wagon of gold.

I guess now we know for sure Jon will be piloting Rhaegal during the big battle coming up

Qyburn able to diagnose for STDs without even doing a vaginal swab, these Kings Landing prostitutes not getting tested regularly anymore ever since Littlefinger not running the *** game there anymore. Bronn about to be burning out in these streets

Last edited:
White walkers were created by The children of the forest thousands and thousands of years ago when they were warring with men.

White Walkers got out of control so children of the forest and men had to come together to defeat them.

Back
Top Bottom