OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But they think he never died in the first place.

The show has its own official (for the show's canon) side book thing listing Stannis as dead. He also got the "death of the episode" Beautiful Death poster, which is officially sanctioned. (Note that Sandor Clegane did not get one and neither did Jon; Stannis and Jon die in the same episode.)

The director also did an interview with Vanity Fair saying the cutaway was to keep the death from being too gratuitous. Stephen Dillane didn't do shooting for this season and in recent interviews has confirmed that he's done with the show.

Mind = blown

9185E365-1F0D-4573-91EA-96CD39CC50E9.jpeg

They killed Tywin on Father's Day IIRC. Dany about to catch a fade on Easter Sunday; Mother of Dragon (eggs)?? :nerd: :nerd:
umm more appropriate would be Mother's Day, which is the second-to-last episode.

:nerd:

pretty sure Dany will try to kill Sam or Bran for saying Jon should be king. Jon kills her first. Bran has to warg into the second dragon. They team up with the WW to beat Cersei and Urine.

It's frustrating. Cut the episodes down in the final season, whatever. But still have episodes that are under an hour. AND it took them a year to film. I don't get it.

Yeah I think the last one (the fine one) was kissed by Cersei with the long farewell while she was chained up with Ellaria.

59aed7cb79bbfd22008b81a1-320-240.jpg

The mother was still alive to witness her death

We never saw the mother die

Not sure what happened to the other 2 daughters.. don’t care enough to remember

The mother was still alive to witness her death

We never saw the mother die

Not sure what happened to the other 2 daughters.. don’t care enough to remember

Right she was chained up with Ellaria. Ellaria was forced to watch her dissolve.

The other two were both killed when they were ambushed by Euron.

i wonder did the mountain really kill ol girl girl
or is she still alive in a dungeon somewhere as his slave
the girl who tortured cersei
cant remember her name
but she was part of that religious group

i wonder did the mountain really kill ol girl girl
or is she still alive in a dungeon somewhere as his slave
the girl who tortured cersei
cant remember her name
but she was part of that religious group

Unella. I think she's another one we're made to assume that she's dead. No reason to keep her alive.

I feel like after she watched Tyene rot they probably just killed her too. No reason to keep her alive either.

Back
Top Bottom