OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something I just noticed rewatching the premiere, why did no one remotely care after Bran told them "we don't got time for this ****, the Night King has your dragon and the wall is down"?

Sansa was more worried about hating on Dany and Dany and Jon were more worried about smashing. I wish they would have brought a wight to Winterfell cuz the seriousness of the situation isn't translating very well.

You aren't alone. I thought and spoke on this same gripe. I understand other scenes needed to happen but this should have been the main subject for Dany the rest of the way. Could have easily given us Jon riding/waterfall scene in episode 2 if they really wanted to.

Cuz she plans on using on him once she takes Dany’s face.
tenor.gif

Don't know if I wanna believe this theory. Seems waaaaaay to easy. Nothings easy in GOT universe

" I think the wight that beric killed is a representation of the Night Kings power. The Weirwood symbol it was centered on indicates the Grand Weirwood located on the Gods Eye is the main source of that power. In order to shut off the night king, they will need to burn down the grand weirwood with a flaming sword. Im guessing Jon will be the one who pulls it off so Beric will eventually teach Jon how to get the firesword.
In that scene in Episode One of Season Eight, Beric plunging his sword into the wight causes a chain reaction through the rest of the spiral formation."
Not so much "easy" as it makes little sense. Why would the need to burn it down with a burning sword? Not not just fire in general?

Azor Ahai had a flaming sword. Although, some speculate that a flaming sword might imply just a Valyrian steel sword.

My buddy made this video about GOT possibly reusing Warcraft's Lich King ending for the Night King. He highlights some of the similarities between the two characters. It would definitely suck as an ending. No spoilers included.

Two questions about Bran powers?

1. Can he take people with him to see the visions. Like when that old guy took him to see Jon being born in the tower or do you have to have that power too.

2. I remember him controlling honor and maybe a dog or a horse. Do you think he can control a dragon?

Back
Top Bottom