OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two questions about Bran powers?

1. Can he take people with him to see the visions. Like when that old guy took him to see Jon being born in the tower or do you have to have that power too.

2. I remember him controlling honor and maybe a dog or a horse. Do you think he can control a dragon?

1. Maybe another Worg(spelling?)

2. The Hordor situation is mad confusing to me.

Unexplained time travel is one of the most annoying things in Hollywood.

6bmyepzar4t21.jpg

tormund-has-blue-eyes.gif

Two questions about Bran powers?

1. Can he take people with him to see the visions. Like when that old guy took him to see Jon being born in the tower or do you have to have that power too.

2. I remember him controlling honor and maybe a dog or a horse. Do you think he can control a dragon?

1. I think you have to have greenseeing abilities to do it.

2. He might be able to but it could be difficult. I think of Dany always saying that a dragon is not a slave. Bran isn't a regular warg though like Orell, he has more potential.

I'm assuming because it's just a dagger, something considered a secondary weapon.

I also don't think Arya knows Valyrian steel kills whitewalkers?

It impressed everyone who saw or held it including one of Westeros' best fighters, Brienne. The dagger would be worth more and is more deadly than a countless number of steel greatswords. I dont think that one specifically would be considered secondary. Even though he had his own, Jon would have still been impressed.

Your second point could lead to her killing a WW with the dagger without knowing it's capabilities which would be a cool scene.

Or the dagger could be used in the weapon she asked Gendry to make and she had known beforehand.

Hopefully they omitted that part for good reason. Most likely something very sinister.

Back
Top Bottom