OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of the White Walkers fought. :lol:
Also there was no reason to have Ghost even in the front lines smh.

I enjoyed the ep though. I really thought it was all over. NK might not have fought but he feneced them for the most part. The clouds, dragon dog fight, wights bridge over the fire, raising the dead to trap jon, have block the gods wood so no one can get through..... but no one did get through.

D5SU3a8WsAIYwAt.jpg

lol

Feels a lil rushed with how the Night King went out but that’s a byproduct of a condensed season. Writers made it work with the time we have left. Time for Cersie to get that work.

I’ve been saying I wouldn’t be surprised if this was all a ruse to show that humans are the most dangerous threat. It’s called Game of Thrones, afterall. Not Game of Night King.

But I don’t really like it but cue the Ramsey if you haven’t been paying attention gif.

You don't build someone up for eight seasons for THAT to happen. Don't know much about him or his motivations. Like Endgame for me, many will let the action overcome the plot.

arya somehow sneaking up past the night king's entire crew unnoticed and hitting him with the one-two

nah this is some bull****

8 seasons of buildup and the night king aint even fight anybody for real... come on
She probably disguised herself as a white walker then boom gave NK the fade

In the preview for the next episode.. there’s a .25 second clip of two dragons flying in the sky.

Both dragons still alive b

Ok they had the fire catapults they did those initial and then nada

Then didn't have the wall properly manned

Would think they would be lighting them up with arrows of either dragon glass or fire.. would think they would dig bigger trenches then that

Just seemed like a poorly conceived battle plan, unless they just trying get shh over with and get from A to B

I was expecting one of the main characters to bite the dust but we did get a lot of deaths. Lyanna, Beric, Edd, Theon, Melisandre, Jorah, NK. Arya Lillard in the clutch. Damn. Jon was about to get burned alive if not for Arya. Dany is a little too arrogant in the previews. Cersei about to have a W.

RIP NK. That smile was the best.

Back
Top Bottom