OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EAEBA54B-6567-40C2-9504-E80968E108DD.jpeg

E72E6525-0F1F-4242-9FC4-DEFCA20CCCF2.jpeg

Regarding strategy, I would’ve had the Dothraki flanked off to the side and let them run up on the army of the dead that way. Should’ve dug a wider trench too, that **** was like 2 feet wide.

Yeah...not the brightest bunch of tacticians. Whole field should’ve been made to be set ablaze. **** a trench.

But it’s a show. Should’ve been traps all throughout that forest leading up to the clearing for the army of the dead.

Regarding strategy, I would’ve had the Dothraki flanked off to the side and let them run up on the army of the dead that way. Should’ve dug a wider trench too, that **** was like 2 feet wide.

Was terrible.. would think unsullied with shields and long spears would be first line.. when you're using as much long range fire power as you can and then set up a huge a*** trench and use that to slow them down so you can pick them off with archers and other stuff

He'll have the dragons on the wall raining down fire on them from relative safety and you can figure out their plan somewhat.. especially after they fogged everything up

Just thought after everything we saw, from the battle of the bastards to the attack on the wall.. to the attack of blackwater bay.. we've seen smart stealth attacks where people are being set up for stuff

I am disappointed that this appears to be the end of the White Walkers. I was hoping for more insight into NK, especially with Bran plugging into weirwood.net.

Also, Jon not being Azor Ahai is hilarious.
The Red Woman gassed two dudes up about being Azor Ahai, then at the end she just was like "Oh yeah, the lil girl I met years ago, she it"

I am disappointed that this appears to be the end of the White Walkers. I was hoping for more insight into NK, especially with Bran plugging into weirwood.net.

Also, Jon not being Azor Ahai is hilarious.
That dog known as Tiberius is going to come in here creamin’ his Stannis pajama britches after this episode.
EBE69AD7-3F82-47D1-8208-3B957565D353.png

Back
Top Bottom