OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GRRM should drop Winds of Winter at midnight after the series finale. On some mixtape ****. “Book is out, 2 for 5’s. **** you, D&D. When I see y’all it’s on sight. Choking you lames out with my suspenders. This for Ghost. Reading is fundamental, mutha****a”

Yeah I know it ain’t going to happen but that’s my Dream Of Spring.

If that ain't the stupidest **** ever. So real people can't interact with cgi now? Da fudge? Did this clown not see the millions of movies where it's been done seamlessly. Wtf. He'll, even who framed Roger rabbit had Detective Valiant accidentally bumping his head into Jessica rabbit *******. Just say you didn't think of it til after the fact, don't lie and make it out like it's not doable.

Ragnorak, Thor

IMG_7028.GIF

They really don't though - their budget is definitely one of the motivators for them killing off Rhaegal, which pisses me off so much
How do you figure this? It was already reported each ep this season cost $15 mil on average. That's a strong budget. Especially with no more animated walkers.

If they need more money for cgi then auction off dany and cersei’s socks. I could turn Brienne’s panties into a cool kite.

Honest question. Can someone school me on why cgi is soo expensive? It's all done on a computer right? So isn't it just some people on computers creating and manipulating images?

Honest question. Can someone school me on why cgi is soo expensive? It's all done on a computer right? So isn't it just some people on computers creating and manipulating images?

VFX production is expensive because it takes a massive infrastructure just to create it. Even an hour can cost up to a million dollar plus easily.

Great field to get into.

VFX production is expensive because it takes a massive infrastructure just to create it. Even an hour can cost up to a million dollar plus easily.

Great field to get into.
a million to pay folks to do it
or it costs a million to actually do

Animating Ghost for one goodbye scene with Jon vs animating two dragons for multiple scenes. I think they just weighed their options and chose what was most important for the episode

When rethinking it Rhaegal's death was very stupid.

2 consecutive long *** arrows cut him mid flight, the second so precise it caught him in the jugular as he began to fall.

With that sort of accuracy the second arrow should've been shot @ Drogon given the slow reaction.

Its one of those things you have to not think about.

Dragons were supposed to make dany invincible and now she got 1 left. her army in shambles too. If she somehow wins the throne, she’ll have no crew left.

Its one of those things you have to not think about.
It's basically the entire season and probably much of the past 2 before it

The more that's exposed about the microwaving the more I'm glad I came into this ending with very low expectations. For the most part real time, I've come to at least mildly enjoy it. It's when you process it :sick::smh::lol:

Back
Top Bottom