OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NastyMarriedAmericanbobtail-size_restricted.gif
This **** is comedy :lol:

The fact that it starts out with "well Conan......"

:rofl:

the fact these dudes told kimmel they’ll be out of the country when the finale airs is becoming pretty telling.

GOTs even a top 5 HBO show still after the way they fumbling this?

Definitely ain't better than sopranos or the wire.. then you got curb, Rome

Then there's sex in the city.. shh even veep.. then there's deadwood and boardwalk empire

Then there's sex in the city.. shh even veep.. then there's deadwood and boardwalk empire
depends what you judge it on.

it's unmatched in terms of viewership and the overall experience, the world created, etc.

but as a cohesive work, its legacy is going to suffer from these last couple seasons.

GOT season 1-4 is still enough to keep it at the top for me, but I'm biased because I love the books and the genre.

I think Like LOST the first few seasons should still have it rank highly.

Yea nah.. see scrubs, I can ignore the last couple seasons.. or like the office, ditto

Watching anything lost frustrates me still knowing how much sh I read and stuff I'd watch to true figure out clues.. for all of that to be BS

It's like with what is happening here, where you go for a show with depth to the nonsensical stuff happening this season

HBO fumbled Boardwalk Empire, too.

First 4 seasons were great then Lucky and Capone were about to become major players and they just decide to skip all that, kill Arnold Rothstein off screen and then give us an extremely predictable twist to end the series.

HBO is always rustling my jimmies.

S1 of True Detective still might be my favorite season of TV ever, tho.

The disrespect to Oz. :smh:

It was before all those shows. Most underappreciated show...

Adebisi >>>>>> :pimp:

Last edited:
What beef yall got with LOST i only seen the first 2 episodes.

All i know is that the plane crashed and the island moves.

How SHOULD the show have ended?

Back
Top Bottom