OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
honestly... there's no way in hell they would been able to hit it like that... simply due to the fact that they had absolutely no experience in even shooting at flying targets for practice. To have 3 direct hits in a row is laughable, but her dumb *** shouldn't have been flying around with an injured dragon anyway.

The writers/show runners without Martin's not giving a **** attitude and book guidance are doing typical TV and what they think people want to see and trying to appease people. The writing is still there as far as dialogue, because that's what they're good at.

If you were in to GOT from the beginning, you watched for the unexpected.

It's hard for me to expect any fan favorites to die now.

GOT is now for the simple Twitter crowd that are easily impressed and care about meme-able moments more than a serious story. You can even tell when the shift happened; over the last few seasons, this thread has been flooded with absolute garbage memes (other than a couple of good ones here and there that mock the show). The Arya/Damian Lillard one was posted at least 20 times in here

"He’s a cartoon villain who is somehow always in the right place at the right time to do exactly as the plot demands. No character is a better embodiment of Thrones’ late-season pacing and plot failings than Euron."

spot on analysis, I get he's supposed to be the greatest pirate but it's just bad writing for him to outsmart everyone every single time. Especially when they mentioned him and his fleet just a few scenes before yet Dany is still caught off guard once again. He's been my biggest complaint of the show the last two seasons and it's not even close.

I want Arya to kill dany because Jon is too ***** to do it

I don’t care about the show anymore cause it’s complete garbage (still gonna finish it) but it would bring me great pleasure to see dany die

She’s been looking real funny in the light.
When the actual battles have started she’s been straight trash.

Last edited:
So I should finally go back and watch all of Deadwood is what you're telling me?

Been putting that show off for a while, but it feels like TV is going to be slowing down a bit after Thrones. Might have to.

So I should finally go back and watch all of Deadwood is what you're telling me?

Been putting that show off for a while, but it feels like TV is going to be slowing down a bit after Thrones. Might have to.

I need to do this too. I've always heard it's great.

well worth the watch

the dialogue in Deadwood is unmatched by any other show

Great article. This show is washed. I know people will clown saying we are nerds just complaining, or whatever, but they had almost 2 years to get this right. This season is a dumpster fire, and they people in charge are at best just making up excuses, and at worst, thinking the audience is just dumb.
https://www.theringer.com/game-of-t...rones-season-8-euron-greyjoy-rhaegal-scorpion

"How did Euron accomplish such an incredible feat? It wound up being stunningly simple: First, he snuck up on Daenerys’s fleet undetected. Then, he sent out three scorpion shots in rapid succession with pinpoint accuracy despite firing from a moving ship. And finally, his scorpion bolts proved incredibly effective, cutting through Rhaegal like dragonflame cut through the Wall. And of course, Thrones’ evil Jack Sparrow had a big smirk on his face the entire time:"

Dragons.png

All the other ships had scorpions too tho. Still *** either way considering they all missed Drogon right after :lol:. It is what it is. I'll enjoy what we have left. Yeah the season has been a massive letdown but what are you going to do

When rethinking it Rhaegal's death was very stupid.

2 consecutive long *** arrows cut him mid flight, the second so precise it caught him in the jugular as he began to fall.

With that sort of accuracy the second arrow should've been shot @ Drogon given the slow reaction.

Its one of those things you have to not think about.
The NK shouldn't have missed either than. Drogon was way closer and a bigger dragon.

Man the turn on Dany has been crazy.

Straight up... F all you BAN hating on her.

She is the reason everyone is alive and where they are now.

You think the north could have took on the dead or Cersei by themselves.

I'm actually rooting for her now. I'm rooting for anyone except that dumb B Sansa. Like she's on a level worse than the mother from Blow and Walt's wife in BB.

I just don't understand what her beef is it's so stupid and makes no sense whatsoever.

I hope Dany goes crazy and burns that B down then goes back and burns Winterfell down.

Edit - and the last dragon eats Sansa alive.

Last edited:
dany a lame. Tyrion and varys were wondering why she sees Jon as such a threat when she loves him and they could just rule together but nah she don’t want that. she loses Drogon and she’s done for.

Targ history shows that the line of succession is a very serious thing. Targs have fought each other over who belongs on the Iron Throne. Even if Jon tells Dany that he doesn't want the throne, the knowledge that he's the rightful heir is problematic especially with his reputation in the North. The North would support Jon being King especially if he's the rightful heir and that would be a major issue for Dany. Which is why she didn't want anyone else knowing about it. Marrying him would only work if no one else found out the truth about Jon. As much as Jon gets compared to Ned, even Ned knew that some secrets are too big to divulge. Add to that the fact that Sansa and Dany don't get along and Jon being aware of that makes his mistake even more foolish.

Back
Top Bottom