OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When an extra had a more fulfilling story arc than the main characters.

prince that was promised.jpg

Dude is featured in the last part of this:

What's more hilarious is the "fans" continue to watch even tho they are not getting enjoyment.

at this point we've watched 72 episodes however many times, i hate what they've done.. but i wanna see how this shh will end

it's like with lost, 121 episodes.. you watch 100 and something and see the cliff that it's about to go off.. but you've invested so much, you want to see if they somehow pull of some sort of miracle to save things

at this point we've watched 72 episodes however many times, i hate what they've done.. but i wanna see how this shh will end

it's like with lost, 121 episodes.. you watch 100 and something and see the cliff that it's about to go off.. but you've invested so much, you want to see if they somehow pull of some sort of miracle to save things

And I get it. I've done the same, but I don't feel I'm entitled to call the creators trash and bash the whole show. I'm just not that invested. And this is from someone that's hung up house banners and made food place cards with GOT inspired names for watch parties.

that whole scene was pointless now.

Even if Jon wasnt the rightfull heir...its over for Dany. Story writers ruined everything. With her spazzing out, she cant just come back and be queen. It's a wrap on that whole arc. They'd vote him king just on strength. Him being the rightful heir by blood is an afterthought now.

they added so many pieces in the build up of these stories and characters, to completely **** on the whole method because they want to james cameron scenes.

Dany still got an army and a dragon. It’s not like her ancestors didn’t rule on fear alone.

And I get it. I've done the same, but I don't feel I'm entitled to call the creators trash and bash the whole show. I'm just not that invested. And this is from someone that's hung up house banners and made food place cards with GOT inspired names for watch parties.

this isnt something new.. the office went to crap after 7 seasons.. scrubs had that crap final season

this aint ya damn kids, this is a tv show for enjoyment.. it was all good when people thought the show was quality.. this season has been full of dumb shh and insulting to its audience

this is the epitome of senioritis

I can’t get jiggy with Jon snow anymore. He’s supposed to be about the greater good. Should’ve taken 1 for the team.

Odds of Arya killing Dany and dying in the process? "Valar Morghulis" right before getting hit with the dragon fire, Dany leaking on the floor

Cersei should've died cold and alone. She could've died literally the exact same way, same dialogue and everything, just erase Jaime out the scene like that coffee cup. Her runing through the basement trying to get to that exit only to find it's been closed by rubble and finally realizing she ****ed up. collapsing in the fetal position and crying and shaking, saying she wants her baby to live and the walls fall around her. Would've been way colder. Way more fitting.
I could get behind this. My only real issue this season is that it does feel rushed (even just adding four more 1.5 hour episodes would help), and the way Cersei went out. It's almost like they were trying to paint her in a sympathetic light, and make us feel bad for her. She has been THE WORST from jump, and while every other "villain" throughout the history of the show has gotten their just desserts in one way or another, she goes out crying in Jamie's arms, sad and pleading for her baby. IMO she needed a death that gave some form of retribution for all the terrible things that she's done. Her being alone, weak, helpless, and suffering just feels better IMO. She's been defiant 100%, but now all of a sudden she's this sad, helpless woman? I was expecting her to be clawing at the piles of bricks talking about how they'll make it out, and how Lannisters are so great and are survivors and such, as the rubble is coming down.

Back
Top Bottom