OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
John Campea is a dumbass though.

Wouldn't know quality if it was his father.
Such a stupid argument.

Each of those examples was executed in a way that minimized innocent casualties. She has always optimized for targeted burns of those that directly oppose her and her authority. Using those examples as a rationalization makes no sense when they had literally rang the bells and given up the fight, and then she proceeds to torch innocents intentionally for a few hours. Stupid.

Look man, if you just wanna enjoy gory violence and laugh at memes afterward, that’s fine. You can actually find a lot of what you’re looking for in this thread. But this thread isn’t, and was never limited to just that. If you don’t care for the criticism, don’t read it.

The point isn't that "fanboys" will beesh and moan about it all when things don't go how they think it should. Like their vision should be met more than the creators.

No it's not perfect, no movie or television show is but it's entertaining.

and I don't agree with Dany's turn being rushed. She's been loathsome for 3 seasons now and the cracks have been evident. Whats the phrase, "Pride comes before the Fall" and the wild part is this applies to both Cersei and Dany. Dany's "fall" is not her loss at the kingdom but her fall from grace and becoming that which she didn't want to be, a mad Targaryen.

The final 75 minutes will be somber. I hope the leaks aren't true however seems more than likely.

IDK...I can definitely see the show writers giving us a corny moment where Dany gives the order and the dragon refuses, giving Jon or someone else (I predict that it's going to be Arya) the short opportunity to kill Dany.
I see why some would think that but the dragon Jon was cool with was Rhaegal or w/e. Drogon always been ruthless. Gave Jon the side eye as he smashed his mom.

Same dragon that was down with Dany to burn KL and all the innocent ppl.

But whst I'm mainly saying is Jon aint fire proof.

9rsux0xrp0y21.png

I'm still salty that Daenerys didn't personally roll up with Drogon and Dracarys Cersei to ashes. Shouldn't it have been top of mind for her to kill her with her own (figuratively) hands after she gave the order to kill her best friend?

I'm still salty that Daenerys didn't personally roll up with Drogon and Dracarys Cersei to ashes. Shouldn't it have been top of mind for her to kill her with her own (figuratively) hands after she gave the order to kill her best friend?
I thought she was going to b-line to the red keep and take her out. Instead she's doing strafes and burning each individual road.

Her coming straight for Cersei would have been dope, and a more fitting end than her dying in the loving embrace of Jamie.

Ima chill, though. I been letting off complaints all day. I'm very disappointed, but I see there are a lot of people who are satisfied with the episode.

I still don't understand why people are mad at this last season. I don't even mind what I've read in the spoilers for the final episode/ending.

Can't please everybody.

I would've written it slightly different to make it a bit more tragic but that's just my taste.

I would have this all be or at least highlight this entire series a plot by the children of the forest and leaf, as revenge on man and to bring balance to the world. Like a really long game and Bran was the biggest pawn in all of this. I would have the Children of the forest influence all of Bran's(Three eye raven) moves to create this scenario to decimate Westero's human populous. Basically making the Children of the forest like the Dr Strange of GOT. They looked at the past present and future in order to bring balance and the best outcome for their species and other species who value life. I would have them work/live alongside the people of the north to exact this balance. I would make Jon the chosen one by their design. I would have him kill Danny, sit on the Throne then through plot magic make him or someone find out the truth that this was planned out thousands of years ago. I would also highlight that the Starks are in favor of the Leaf and the old gods for simply preserving one of their trees and valuing certain morals. I would also bring the old gods into the ending heavy as well. Like humans are just pawns style. I would add some star wars dialog stating the story from either a few years in the future or 1000's of years in the past. I would state that this war was all by design down to the animal archetypes involved and that different houses at play were also influence during these events. I would also state some flaws of these old gods as well like making the lions hungry for money or make the wolves flawed by tradition and so on. I would also state some tragic facts like 1 million people died since xyz, a third of the population dies from this plague after the war and the plague was set by a byproduct of the war or its a continuation of the children of the forest influence.

But this is just my GOT wet dream and I am not disappointed by the series thus far.

Bro heel turn would have been so much better if she burned Cersei and Jamie to liquid then in a fit of rage executed the surrendered Lannister army.

It still would have accomplished everything needed with her going mad and wouldn't have been a total personality jump.

Maester Aemon knew way more then he let on. Dude somehow hinted at knowing Jon was a Targ. He foreshadowed and dropped clues to what would transpire in the end.

RIP to the actor as well.

Him and Olenna were some of my favorites. Their words, wisdom and experience felt real. Especially contrasted to the other younger characters in the show.

John Campea is a dumbass though.

Wouldn't know quality if it was his father.

That stupid Pikachu meme he posted and people keep retweeting shows how poorly educated Americans are. Let's just ignore the fact that everyone Daenerys killed before were slavers, rapists, war criminals, traitors, etc. :stoneface: Just like what Ned Stark, Jon Snow, etc. have all done. Did they go and murder civilians for no reason too?

It's strange when these people are the ones saying "You haven't been paying attention; the signs were there" :stoneface:

That stupid Pikachu meme he posted and people keep retweeting shows how poorly educated Americans are. Let's just ignore the fact that everyone Daenerys killed before were slavers, rapists, war criminals, traitors, etc. :stoneface:
Extreme generalization bruh.

Back
Top Bottom