OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just saw the ep.. What a **** show :lol:

After all the burning bodies. The queen got her happy ending hahahahaha

The hound was the ONLY good thing about this episode.. possibly the season

I'm right there with you, once I saw all the teleporting last season I knew they were bout to sacrifice the writing just to sprint to the finish this final season. It is what it is, I'm still entertained but I will not be following anything D&D do after this show. They revealed their true incompetence this season with some of these explanations in the post episode behind the scenes clips

Dudes are con artists, these cats read a book and finessed the writer and HBO, made millions off the source material and then slowly began to butcher the series, this season they went on a full sprint tho...jumped shark, everything we been invested in, OUT THE WINDOW...

Legit I think all the actors tried to warn us subtly during interviews for a while...

There is another one of Emilia at a red carpet premiere somewhere with GW and Missandei and she can’t hide her disappointment with her face...is hilarious..

Dudes are con artists, these cats read a book and finessed the writer and HBO, made millions off the source material and then slowly began to butcher the series, this season they went on a full sprint tho...jumped shark, everything we been invested in, OUT THE WINDOW...

Legit I think all the actors tried to warn us subtly during interviews for a while...

There is another one of Emilia at a red carpet premiere somewhere with GW and Missandei and she can’t hide her disappointment with her face...is hilarious..

Yo they ain't like this **** :lol:

Jon should've killed the NK after what happened in Hardhomme

Arya should've killed Cersei after what her son did to Ned.

Siiiick to my stomach how D&D f'd up 2 simple arcs. Arya should've been on her Count of Monte Cristo wave. Now we got this mess :smh:

I'm tired of reading these stupid *** posts saying if you didnt see Dany going Mad Queen you weren't paying attention.

Gotta be the dumbest dismissve statement you can post at this point.
Can I just ask one question of all the folks complaining about the episode and fall of the show.

What other shows out there are overall better than this? I just want to go check them out because I want to know what my fellow NTers consider to be "the best of all time TV shows"

GOT is in my top 10 tv shows of all time maybe Top 5. I know Breaking Bad is way up there as well.

In my opinion GOT is probably the best thing on TV right now minus sports.

Please give me some insight because the last few hundred pages have been a ton of complaining and I wanna see what the comparison is being drawn from.
Breaking Bad
The Wire
Oz
Curb Ya Enthusiasm
The Leftovers
Fargo

GoT has completely fallen out of the GOAT tv series discussion for me. It is officially in the Lost and Dexter category of could've been great but **** the bed with its ending.

At this point I look forward to Billions and The Chi more than I do Game of Thrones.

Top 5 episode of the series.
don't @ me.
had everything you could want. we back to to Game of "Thrones"
:rofl:

Oh man, I made the mistake of watching the Extras.

Besides the circle jerk theyre having of the production crew building tue city inna parking lot and it being really clear D&D are style no substance guys boy was it crushing hearing them trying to explain this ****.

Their whole thought process just gets me mad.

They're facing Cersi and one of these buffoons say it was really important that the good guys become the bad guys in this episode. As if we aint just come off an ep of the actual bad guys killing a dragon and beheading a woman :smh:

Yeah, when they talk about including Arya so the viewers will feel some sort of direct empathy for the people in Kings Landing.

No you don't, I just cared about Arya. For the citizens I was thinking, damn, that's ****** up. Arya better get out.

Targs are not fire proof!
Says who, writers just picking and choosing what does and doesn't make sense.
giphy.gif
No just watching for the finality of the show.

a6y4m8mkv1y21.png

Game of Thrones Fans Almost Missed Varys' Sneaky Attempt to Poison Daenerys in Episode Five
“She won’t eat,” Martha told Varys.

"We’ll try again at supper,” he replied.

Martha let Varys know that she thought soldiers were watching her. “Of course they are,” he responded. "That's their job. What have I told you, Martha?”

"The bigger the risk, the bigger reward,” the girl replied.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainme...ison-plan-game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-5/

Last edited:
Some of you lame acting like we should love the show no matter what. News flash, nt’ers aren’t the only ones disappointed. It’s not a coincidence that other people notice the writing isn’t good as before and it all feels rushed. Also dany having people killed in previous seasons doesn’t show she was gonna be mad, she was a jackass whose only weapon were dragons to burn people. Killing people doesn’t mean someone is going crazy.

Jon should've killed the NK after what happened in Hardhomme

Arya should've killed Cersei after what her son did to Ned.

Siiiick to my stomach how D&D f'd up 2 simple arcs. Arya should've been on her Count of Monte Cristo wave. Now we got this mess :smh:

They definitely dropped the ball for the first one considering the Night King is their creation, and they dictated where his story went. Seven seasons of groundwork laid down for Jon Snow vs Night King to culminate in nothing lol.

While I agree with you about Arya killing Cersei, GRRM could go with the same ending for Cersei in A Dream of Spring.

I thought you was wilding when you called these dudes con artists.

Naw man you were right.

I also think people are letting the time they invested in various theories, and the sort of sports fan like investment on who should be on the throne, cloud their judgment about what is and isn't "out of character".

Back
Top Bottom