OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't even care about her snapping but this is a ridiculous statement

You act like fantasy elements mean that the storytelling shouldn't be held to any sort of standard

Maybe YOU have no standards for it, but other people do and their reasoning makes sense if you actually took time to read and understand
Can't reply to ppl with that outlook. Total waste of time. If thats the approach their taking dont see the point of posting anything.

They don't understand the concept of storytelling being an art and the varying degrees of quality.

Now that I think about it, the way they did Jamie was just off...

He found redemption...struggle for his love with Bri...Bag her..then realize that this is not who he is...goes back to Cersi. :lol:

His whole journey throughout the show was to end up right back with his sister?

He found redemption...struggle for his love with Bri...Bag her..then realize that this is not who he is...goes back to Cersi. :lol:

His whole journey throughout the was to end up right back with his sister?

Right?!
Like come on. She just sent Bronn to murder you.

Just wow.

Jaime pulling the D.E.N.N.I.S. system to perfection is too funny :lol:

98D5D4F6-4E25-4EC7-936E-5431118A2843.jpeg

Watched 8.5 for a third time today. Still don’t get the overt criticisms. It was a solid episode for what they’re going for. The story never seemed like it would have a fairy tale ending.

The episode of you watch it in a vacuum and put aside 7 seasons of character development, is actually good television, great i must say, the CGI is amazing, the acting all around is A1, the cinematorva ohh, the score, all hit their notes, I dont think anyone has said otherwise, the problem is when you place it in perspective to the series, to the culmination of certain arcs, to the flip from savior to villain, etc...that’s when the episode gets muddied and gets the criticism it deserves and all that falls on D&D....EVERYONE showed up and worked, while these cats wrote the script with crayons....as you can see by evidence from interviews, GRRM knows they fucbois, the actors all know it as well...these two dudes ruined the entire series

Rewatch:

Dany was ****in’ wildin’. Intentionally killing women and children running for safety.:lol::smh:

I wish they had took more time to make her turn a bit more believable.

Visuals are amazing, as always.

Must’ve missed the more prominent shots of the wildfire caches going off the first time. Only remember seeing the shot from Cersei’s perspective of it happening across the city.

I don’t think anyone would disagree. Those xmen movies been poop.

Which priestess? Melisandrebae is dead. Disappointed we didn’t see the other red priestesses (the Asian one and the brunette that talked to varys).
Yea I read an article about her dying after taking off her necklace but she’s done that before. The same episode she resurrected Jon I believe

Omg this is gold, legit these two cats deserve cinema hell, they shouldn’t be in charge of ever handling another show/movie, thank God I’m not a SWs super fan, because they in for one...Sucks to be these actors, they all poured almost a decade of their lives into a character, that ain’t easy...specially with how simple it is to be type casted,...and all for what????...for what could have been the greatest show ever made, to be fumbled almost at the finish line, all because of showrunners with an ego too big to listen to others?...my God...what a travesty..

Had Cersei bent the knee after fighting with Dany in the north, would have let her live on, probably with a good amount of fortune from her family...THAT was in line with Danys character...but the signs were there all along they say..

His whole journey throughout the show was to end up right back with his sister?

I gotta disagree. Shows the hold that Cersei had on his heart. Even after learning that she’s been with other men, has plotted to have you killed, and has practically put you through the ringer, you still can’t shake her. It’s tragic as hell. Even after you find redemption and love from another woman, you’re so addicted to your sister that you’d risk life and limb just to get back to her. Homie was so hellbent on seeing the broad that he took two standings to the gut and refused to die without being with her in the end. Homie literally threw every away all the work he’d done to redeem himself as become a good man just to die with the woman he loves... who happens to be his sister. His story arch was “the stupidest Lannister.” They nailed that one. :lol:

In retrospect, I couldn’t see it ending any other way for Jaime. Couldn’t imagine him remaining in winter fell growing old and grey with Brienne.

Show is being ripped by the masses.

Well known popular shows are poking at the nonsense that this show became.

Yet, dudes are surprised in the turn of events :lol:

When the show was good of course there is going to be praise and good discussions, but when **** goes bad expect for the discussions to become negative.

Dudes are in here mad that there are negative remarks about the state of the show... it's a discussion forum so expect arguments from both a negative and positive perspective.

This was the last great scene with the show and then Season 7 started going a little crazy, but was still good to decent. It started with the nonsense with the everyone getting together arc in Season 7 and the mission to go beyond the wall. Then after Episode 2 in Season 8 it just got bad.

Man this scene is still one of the best in cinema and I really liked Jon's arc... what could have been.

can’t wait for the tell all/behind the scenes from someone involved

you know most aren’t happy this is how it ended.

Back
Top Bottom